NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Domstercool

Bleach my face, I've just been spat on ¬_¬

Scruffy Bitch Spat In My Face! At work!!!

Ewww such a fucking disgusting habit. Basically what happened was I was at work, in the Co-Op is where I work. I was in the back and my friend Elliot who also works there was coming to use the toilet and told me about some lass who was running in and out of the shop. I went out of the back and into the shop floor and noticed the guy who was barred for stealing some meat and other things before. I was telling my supervisor that he was barred as she'd been on holiday and didn't know that he was barred. He walked past and said "I know what you are talking about, saying I shouldn't be here" so I turned around and went "Yes so why are you in here then?"

This basically started the argument, he was like "You saw me picking up the Pepsi and didn't do anything" to the supervisor, she didn't know so obviously she wouldn't be able to say anything if she didn't know. He kept going on about it and then I noticed his lass walking down one of the shopping isles, they did that trick before, using distraction while the other one is stealing. So basically I saw her just about to reach to door so I ran after her and stood in front of her as she exited, I told her to put down whatever she was taking and she told me "I already did because I saw you watching me" she then spat in my face and then suddenly the guy shouted across the shop "You woman beater" I was thinking "WTF" as I never touched her, basically i just startled her because I ran in front of her to stop her. I was like "what the fuck, I didn't even touch her" She then said "I could get you done for assault" and I just replied not giving a crap "Well I could get you done for stealing".

I started to walk back to the tills when he called me a "blue haired bastard" I just went "WHOAA WHAT A INSULT" he then consistently kept calling me a "Woman beater" then asked "have you got a lass" I replied with "no" and then he went "I bet when you get one you beat her up" That pissed me off and I shouted "just shut the fuck up"

After that he basically just started to boast about himself. He was like "I've been to jail plenty of times" and "I can take this pepsi out of this right now and you wouldn't stop me." I just looked at him, in the face, he was about a ruler length away from me. I just looked at him right in his eyes not saying anything and not blinking, he eventually turned and walked out of the store after his lass told him to just come on and leave.

When I was looking at him I really thought he was going to hit me, I was just waiting for the movement, it never came, I was somewhat relieved, and yet I dunno, it's a weird feeling.

but still SCRUFFY WOMAN!!!!

OMG Guitar Hero in a couple of days!! Heh

Someone spat in my face before, but it wasn't a girl. And they didn't use their mouth AT ALL.

Figure out my code.

That sucks, people like that are a right pain, I was walking from the Station to my girlfriends house the other night, when some Chav on a bike approached me, asking for 30p for the phone for an emergency, i told him to call the operator or 999 and they will sort it out if it was an emergency, thankfully he just got a bit pissed and walked off...

Keep Cleaning Dom.

What a cow. There's no need for that really. :hmm:

Nice one about guitar hero tho. :D

I bet he's going to go back and boast about it to his drug posse.

When she spat at me, I was full of shock, I didn't really know what to do, I kinda felt like smacking her one, I mean it's so disgusting, I don't know what she has >.<

When she spat at me, I was full of shock, I didn't really know what to do, I kinda felt like smacking her one, I mean it's so disgusting, I don't know what she has >.<

Probably something like syphilis, but don't worry. :P

Only worry if fluid went in your eye or mouth, if it did then contact personel at work and they should get you to see a doc - just for precaution :)

But yeah, what a scruffy shit. I hate dole-scroungers like that. Waste of oxygen.

I read once you'd need to drink about a bath tub of someone's saliva to catch HIV from them, so I doubt he has anything to worry about.

Stupid bitch. I would have just gave her a big slap on the face.

Its good that you didn't react in a violent way cos I know I would have. You handled it well mate.

Last night I was at a leaving party (mine!) and there was this game where your partner had to attach marshmallows to your face with spit. That was okayish, and nowhere near as nasty as what you went through mate. Urgh.

Well done for not resorting to violence mate, people like that should be stopped from reproducing, cos you know their children are gonna be just like them.

i think you should have given that bloke a quick kick in the nuts. and slapped that little bitch. i would have ended up in jail. but i honestly think that people need to make a stand against scum like that and the best way is a proper beating.

You've got blue hair!? You HAVE been playing too many RPG's. ;)

Good job dealing with the Chav without landing you in shit.

Well done for not resorting to violence mate, people like that should be stopped from reproducing, cos you know their children are gonna be just like them.

I agree. Send them for the chop! Their children (all 20 of them from different women) will be worse by about 10 times and then their 20 children (thats 400 now in only 2 generations*) will be 10 times worse and so it goes on! Trust me, stuff global warming and terrorism, we should be worried about problems closer to home! If the governement stopped giving them our money it would be a damn good start....oh god, you've got me started!!!

*note: 2 chav generations are comparable to 1 normal generation due to the fact that they start reproducing when they are about 12/13.

You handled it well, most people would have punched the chump in the nose. Get pictures of their faces from the CCTV and put them on a poster saying "These dirty, pikey, smelly chav fucktards are banned"

I read once you'd need to drink about a bath tub of someone's saliva to catch HIV from them, so I doubt he has anything to worry about.

Hep A, B and C..

But yeah, probably shouldn't worry.

Now it's not just me who has been called "Woman Beater". It's 'not nice' doesn't come into it, it's fucking horrible being branded that. Because you have less of a chance of getting a girlfriend if some fucker calls you that.

Anyway, that chav was a total cock-knob, luckily you didn't resort to violence. I know I would've done. Good one, Dom.

Man, thats totally sick.

Its all scare tactics, ignore em. They got caught so they think they can scare you into letting em off next time.

Woman Beater? You got camera's at work (or should do), they wont press charges the idiots.

Keep washing and if you start to feel weird, go doctors. I doubt she had any diseases though.

Even if they totally deserve it, it's wrong to hit a woman. I guess that's just how I was raised by my parents. This particular girl does sound arse-annoying, but be happy there's a pretty good percentage chance she could die before you.

Nothing to have stopped you beating the shit out of the mouthy male, though. But then again that would have been more trouble than it's worth.

Some stupid chavs in year 8 (the year below me) tried to spit on me and a couple of my mates this morning, missing.

Scruffy little faggots that think they could beat up someone a year older

Some stupid chavs in year 8 (the year below me) tried to spit on me and a couple of my mates this morning, missing.

Scruffy little faggots that think they could beat up someone a year older

Our Year 8s are like that too, especially the really small ones. Theres some really lippy, tiny one who struts around like he owns the place. That year has already had 5 or 6 people expelled.:shakehead

Last year, I saw the same kid graphittiing on a electrical box thing with his "crew" His mum saw him and starting shouting at him in front of his mates. It was brilliant.

Sign in to follow this