NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
ultrajamie

Hey guys....

how cool is this? nintendo back on form, a new site, and tons of good stuff to come.

This is the beggining of big new things for nintendo.

i'm still not sure they can beat sony for userbase, but DS has shown that the public want innovation... a return to nintendos glory days may well be ahead.

I agree with you 100%.

Now gamer journalists all over the world will reckon Nintendo as a company able to take over the market, or at least take a hefty position.

They (the public) may have shown they want innovation, but they've also shown that they still want 'normal' games too.

As for glory days...please, let's not get ahead of ourselves. We haven't even seen or played any games yet!

They (the public) may have shown they want innovation, but they've also shown that they still want 'normal' games too.

As for glory days...please, let's not get ahead of ourselves. We haven't even seen or played any games yet!

Well nintendos glory days and best games of the last few years were all about ime where the company matched the technical features of the console to new gameply ideas (mario 64, zelda: toot, the super famicom launch line up, nintendogs etc). The revolution controller and console will allow them to make that abundantly clear again.... i haven't this excited since they showed the n64 for the first time on bad influence.

Nintendo look set to be every gamer's second console of choice. Most people will want a 'conventional' games machine on which to play the major franchises, but why would they bother having a 360 and a PS3 when Nintendo's console will offer something completely different to what they already own?

Everyone who is in to games will own a Revolution. It's the perfect crime.

Nintendo look set to be every gamer's second console of choice. Most people will want a 'conventional' games machine on which to play the major franchises, but why would they bother having a 360 and a PS3 when Nintendo's console will offer something completely different to what they already own?

Everyone who is in to games will own a Revolution. It's the perfect crime.

agreed. i actually write a column for an xbox website... and think that MS are in a bit of hot water now... they don;t have the mass appeal of sony and the WOW factor of the revolution... i seriously don't feel very excited by xbox 360 now. it just seems so bland and 'ordinary' compared to what nintendo just showed us.

if all three were launching together, why would anyone buy an x360?

Does anyone remember when the N64 came out? I can remember people mocking the controller, saying stuff like "you need 3 hands to play it." They looked at it and judged it by it's shape. What's funny is it's features became industry standard within a generation. Can Nintendo do the same? I hope so.

Sign in to follow this