NEurope

What theguyfromspark seems to have done is something akin to this:

1: [Attach]number of attachment[/Attach]
2: [Attach]number of attachment[/Attach]

Dunno how its done really, if I want to upload images i use imageshack.us or photobucket.com then link to them.

Why is there no Valve thread in the Publishers & Developers Discussion?

They are one of the biggest names in PC gaming, Steam community will probably be announced at E3, and they have Orange Box coming out this September.

OK, thanks Conzer, I'll give it a try.

[attach]1176[/attach]

Hmm, that doesn't work either. Weird.

Why is there no Valve thread in the Publishers & Developers Discussion?

They are one of the biggest names in PC gaming, Steam community will probably be announced at E3, and they have Orange Box coming out this September.

Because it skipped my mind? Damn dude, could have at least asked nicely rather than go on the offensive :p

What's happened to the Retro Board? I see all the others have come back but no Retro goodness!

Can we merge the E3 boards with the main boards now, we obviously didn't get that much increased traffic to warrant them this year, for multiple reasons, and now we're getting duplicate game threads in both areas.

P.S. I've answered the "multiple image attachment" question in the Name the Game thread in the Retro Board

Can we merge the E3 boards with the main boards now, we obviously didn't get that much increased traffic to warrant them this year, for multiple reasons, and now we're getting duplicate game threads in both areas.

We'll keep E3 boards open for the week. While there may be duplicate threads the E3 ones are a good source for media related things so at the end of the week it will be easier to incorporate them into the original threads.

And if I try to use the \[img\] tag to reference these recently-uploaded images, I get this:

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1176

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1177

What I'd like is for my post to appear like this one:

How to do it right, somehow

The reason the img tags don't work for uploaded images is because they're embedded images in php code.

Your best bet is to upload the images elsewhere then use the image tags the way you have tried in your post. Somewhere like http://imagehosting.com/ or http://imageshack.us/ - we have a fairly high image limit, something like 50 images including smileys, so you can have plenty in one post then.

How many infractions does one need to get before they're banned?

So ash, still not considering changing your title to "Fresh's bitch"?

As if thats even remotely true :p

(and why is it everyone considers me bitch material? I was sold to my friend by someone at work for two camel-shaped vibrators. I was like "I'm not up for sale!" People.)

I asked the the MPT but no-one aswered, this ia obviosuly the place I should have come to :p

What does an infraction do to me?

1 point? What does that mean, I don't understand what it is exactly. I know what it's for but not too sure what it is...

Infractions are like markers for the staff. Personally we don't take into effects the points or whatnot (some boards may). Its like a black mark, if you get too many of them too quickly something is up. But most of the time its akin to a finger wagging, we give it you and you (hopefully) realise where you have wronged and after a few days the infaction expires and all is right.

Does an admin have to be a mod before being an admin, or can anyone be an admin, mod or otherwise?

I suppose if the admins really wanted someone to be an admin who wasn't a mod they could make him/her an admin. Usually they're a mod first though.

I suppose if the admins really wanted someone to be an admin who wasn't a mod they could make him/her an admin. Usually they're a mod first though.

Just wonderin, as there's now more admins than mods.