NEurope

What are referals?

If you tell someone about the site and they come here, you have refered them to here.

When you register, you put down the person who refered you to here if you were refered, and they get a referal point type thing.

I wanna change my username to Johnny Allen. How do I if it is possible? (I noticed Tellyn changed his, so I thought I could maybe.)

Why was THE ganondorf banned???

....Maybe we should have a banned list of why people are/were banned & such.

Why was THE ganondorf banned???

....Maybe we should have a banned list of why people are/were banned & such.

He was warned about bumping threads, and then he flamed one other member.

Don't see what the point in a banned list would be. To be honest, it hasn't really got to concern anyone other than staffers.

Okay

Can I have my username changed to Kurtle please?:heh:

*Durrr DA DA DAAAAAAAAAAA* thats meant to be the Zelda tune when Link gets items.

Done, dude.

Man, I recognise your avatar but can't remember what your name was before... What was it? :heh:

Man, I recognise your avatar but can't remember what your name was before... What was it? :heh:

Me? Kurt R

Thanks for accepting me as a friend on Live btw, though I haven't got a 360 yet:heh:

In lieu of Paddy's Day coming up, could I have a custom user title?

Something like Token Irish drunk........!!!

Ah yes sorry I forgot to reply;

Pff. People will try anything for a custom title. No dice. Theres other Irish members too. Besides, imagine the chaos on St George's day.

Ah yes sorry I forgot to reply;

Pff. People will try anything for a custom title. No dice. Theres other Irish members too. Besides, imagine the chaos on St George's day.

Or Saint David's day. We have Welsh people, too.

Like me. : peace: :yay:

Well, why don't you let people write out their own custom titles, forums such as Ultimate-Guitar.com/forum do, and they have the same forum "engine" as N-Europe...

Well, why don't you let people write out their own custom titles, forums such as Ultimate-Guitar.com/forum do, and they have the same forum "engine" as N-Europe...

The reasons are multiple-fold;

1) Its fun watching y'all moan

2) The ones people would come up with would eb stupid and unfunny

3) Why should we? You forumites never give us anything.

The reasons are multiple-fold;

1) Its fun watching y'all moan

2) The ones people would come up with would eb stupid and unfunny

3) Why should we? You forumites never give us anything.

Surely we are the forum.

Without us there would be no forum...

And if you think we would come up with stupid and unfunny ones, let them be changed only a few times a year, so if someone sticks a stupid and unfunny one down they would be laughed at.

It would also make people think before they wrote one.

Surely we are the forum.

And if you think we would come up with stupid and unfunny ones, let them be changed only a few times a year, so if someone sticks a stupid and unfunny one down they would be laughed at.

It would also make people think before they wrote one.

vBulletin doesn't allow that, you either have them or you don't.

Maybe if you all stop asking we'll give you them.

I've always thought it was nice to give out custom titles to people who contribute to the site in very positive ways. A good example of this is Dante, for example. He's got the title Resident Newsposter as it's a bit of a pun on Resident Evil and also because he posts news quite a lot. Locky has one because she always posts links for bargains you can find on the net, and she gets constant praise of this from the forumers, so she's being useful.

So yeah, that's what I think about them. It's much better than just an avatar which you can change whenever you want. It's individual to each member and shows newcomers or other members that so and so has some sort of role on the forum or plays a special part in forum life. That's what I think.

Surely we are the forum.

Wrong. We'd still have the staff. More funises. Less wories...ies?

vBulletin doesn't allow that, you either have them or you don't.

I didn't appreciate that. That's fair enough

I've always thought it was nice to give out custom titles to people who contribute to the site in very positive ways. A good example of this is Dante, for example. He's got the title Resident Newsposter as it's a bit of a pun on Resident Evil and also because he posts news quite a lot. Locky has one because she always posts links for bargains you can find on the net, and she gets constant praise of this from the forumers, so she's being useful.

So yeah, that's what I think about them. It's much better than just an avatar which you can change whenever you want. It's individual to each member and shows newcomers or other members that so and so has some sort of role on the forum or plays a special part in forum life. That's what I think.

I suppose it's a reward/honours system then.

Still though...

Wrong. We'd still have the staff. More funises. Less wories...ies?

Oh yeah the staff. How could I forget. ;)

Locky has one because she always posts links for bargains you can find on the net, and she gets constant praise of this from the forumers, so she's being useful.

...Locky is a she? I never knew that...

...Locky is a she? I never knew that...

I think hes getting confused with Letty.

You'd think all those brains he eats would make him smarter.