NEurope

Sometimes that ^ happens when one of the icons doesn't load properly, I think. Pretty rare so never bothered to do anything about it.

As for text changing, can't really say without a screenshot. Chrome updated recently and now renders fonts differently.

As for text changing, can't really say without a screenshot. Chrome updated recently and now renders fonts differently.

That might be it. Text just looks a little... off.

kneescreenshot_zpsfa18ad6f.png

EDIT: Not sure you can really see it from that screenshot.

Thanks, you made me update Chrome and now my fonts look weird. :mad: Happens on other sites though.

Fonts look... thinner?

Edit: Enter chrome://flags/#disable-direct-write in the url bar, you should see "Disable DirectWrite Windows" at the top, hit enable and click the restart button at the bottom of the screen.

Edited by Ike

Edit: Enter chrome://flags/#disable-direct-write in the url bar, you should see "Disable DirectWrite Windows" at the top, hit enable and click the restart button at the bottom of the screen.

YOU FIXEDED IT!!!

you__re_my_hero_by_tomoe_chi-d5kcubh.jpg

And thank your @Shorty for your excellent deduction skills.

I couldn't seem to add my PSN ID to the list under my avatar? I can add steam (I don't have that) but not the PSN. I noticed others have. How do I add mine?

Thanks, you made me update Chrome and now my fonts look weird. :mad: Happens on other sites though.

Fonts look... thinner?

Yeah apparently Chrome have made some font change, and it seems to now have happened to Chromium too! I don't know how to fix it on linux though, seems to be different options to what you suggested in the flags :(

You just have to get used to it. It makes web fonts render much better on Windows and is overall a great improvement and a long sought after solution for an issue that has annoyed us web developers for many years. It's not a bug and I wouldn't seek out a "fix" for it just because it's different.

Already possible in literally the exact way you just described, sans the button.

[tweet]521236041144233985[/tweet]

[noparse][tweet]521236041144233985[/tweet][/noparse]

Edited by Ashley

Anybody know where the forum skin drop down menu has went? I can't seem to find it. It was a little menu bar at the bottom of the forum front page that would change the forum from the default view to full screen or I think there was a starfox one and a mario galaxy one and a pokemon one. It seems to have dissapeared. Either that or i'm blind.

I'm getting kinda tired of looking at the forum when it doesn't fill my entire screen so if anyone can tell me where that menu has went it will be very appreciated.

Anybody know where the forum skin drop down menu has went? I can't seem to find it. It was a little menu bar at the bottom of the forum front page that would change the forum from the default view to full screen or I think there was a starfox one and a mario galaxy one and a pokemon one. It seems to have dissapeared. Either that or i'm blind.

I'm getting kinda tired of looking at the forum when it doesn't fill my entire screen so if anyone can tell me where that menu has went it will be very appreciated.

See the discussion in the last 2-3 pages of the bugs and issues thread. tl;dr: the menu vanished for unknown reasons, but themes can still be accessed with links to the style ID. Ashley gave a couple of the most common in the below post (change the number to get others e.g. Rummy found the mobile theme at 45):

Just checked in the admin panel and looking at that people should be able to choose.

Tried looking on the vB site for help but its down.

Try these links to change:

Stretched - http://www.n-europe.com/forum/index.php?styleid=60

Non-stretched - http://www.n-europe.com/forum/index.php?styleid=59

I pledge £19, to be paid out after Moogle has fixed the problem.

Results aren't guaranteed with Kickstarter projects.

It's nice to be able to visit the site and forums after being blocked all weekend. Hugely frustrating and there's got to be a a way of contacting the site when something like this happens? I had to ask @S\.C\.G to pass on a message, massive thanks by the way. How many people were affected? Some dirty yolk from Venezuela tried to hack my account and others it seems. How come my ip address was blocked and do I need to change my password?