NEurope

I gave bad karma to someone on 10 that knocked them down to 9.

I even got an upset PM about it.

Awww. What was the reason behind giving him/her bad karma?

I gave bad karma to someone on 10 that knocked them down to 9.

I even got an upset PM about it.

I gave someone postive karma to someone on 7 and he PM'd me about it because apparently I gave him negative :hmm:

richard are you sure you want to delete your account, cause I can do that for you.

Moria, who was the person. I've checked all Karma you have left and the comments have been positive, but it doesnt tell you if it was positive or negative feedback if that makes sense.

I have a question.

On my CP page it says I have 17 Rep points, there are 5 darkblue squares (with positive comments behind them) 1 red one cause Jordan hates me and 8 lighter blue ones that obviously did add up to the total.

So how come the other 5 didnt add to the total? Can they be added anyway?

Thanks

--Ray

yeah arent the lighter grey/blue ones reps that dont affect because the user doesnt have a certain number of posts, and therefore cant change rep points for anyone?

yeah arent the lighter grey/blue ones reps that dont affect because the user doesnt have a certain number of posts, and therefore cant change rep points for anyone?

Well the thing is...the bottom 4 or the light grey/blue ones, then one that DID add up and is blue and then theres one again that didnt add...

EDIT: actually theres 2 that did get added in between

Checked yours Ray and here is a rundown:

At start: 10 points

+7

Which should equal 16 but you got 17 so don't moan :P

Checked yours Ray and here is a rundown:

At start: 10 points

+7

Which should equal 16 but you got 17 so don't moan :P

I didnt moan..its just not right...I have here:

14 rep comments. one is negative (red), 8 were added (and blue) and 5 are not added (grey)

starting 10 - 1 +8 makes 17 still and then there should also be the 5

Theres actually 6 that didnt count now...at first I figured its cause its on the news treats and not on the forum treads but I didnt get the ones on the forum treads either...

T_T

hy ray, i thought you said you were leaving the forums for good last may..why did you come back?

hy ray, i thought you said you were leaving the forums for good last may..why did you come back?

Thats a fair question. And thats correct I did leave the forums for a while. But I think I came back rather soon after... I used to be on waaay tooo much but staying away for a while helped me put things in perspective. And after a while I didnt feel the need to be on that much anymore.

I have a terrible net addiction (and it got worse later) But stuff happened which I wont bother you with, but the short version is: I'm here now. And if I like it I stay and If I dont I'll go...

n_n;;;

--Ray

ahh....the old 'internet addiction' problem

yup! Its getting better though 0_0 I hope...

Jij hebt grote problemen!

niet zo groot als jij als je me niet snel zegt wie je bent en hoe je me kent n_n;;;;

T_T Ik weet het denk ik al eigenlijk....en ja ik heb grote problemen n_n maar die los ik wel op

i'd prefer it if you shared no more information with me..

Then dont ask me questions like that thank you

ok ok i was only joking around, i'd love for you to share more information with me!

Forget it. Jokes like that dont make me laugh sorry.

okay i have a proper question anyway:

on this site do you have to speak english, or are you allow to speak other languages?

richard are you sure you want to delete your account, cause I can do that for you.

Moria, who was the person. I've checked all Karma you have left and the comments have been positive, but it doesnt tell you if it was positive or negative feedback if that makes sense.

It's OK, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named PM'd me back saying he made a mistake.

I think you have to post in english here, Yo-yo. The old rules said that, anyway.

ok maybe it just me, but im sure earlier i started off a thread (poll) and i can't find it any more, i think it was on gooses,

maybe i forgot to post it, ut im not sure