NEurope

Why do I keep getting this message:

"There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.

Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience"

I keep getting that when posting in the threads

Now it's finally been fixed

Why does Jordan still have a staff title under his name after much bragging about how he isn't part of it anymore?

I can't remember the site you get them from, but it tells you on the picture. Next time you see one go to that site and it'll tell you how to do it.

...Who underlined all the names? Looks kinda daft to be honest.

...Who underlined all the names? Looks kinda daft to be honest.

I plead the Shaggy.

They slowed down a bit for me on thursday (02/03/06) as some images were not loading but today the forums are working with no problems at all (03/03/06).

They slowed down a bit for me on thursday (02/03/06) as some images were not loading but today the forums are working with no problems at all (03/03/06).

Yeah, that's what happened to me. They're working fine now though.

This has probably been asked before, I surely can't be the first to have noticed it, but why doesn't the "Revolution Discussion" forum have the main sites header like all the other ones do? It kinda seems a little empty!

Why isn't the Anime thread stickied, it's one of the most popular threads and has been around for ages.

Why isn't the Anime thread stickied, it's one of the most popular threads and has been around for ages.

It doesn't need to be made into a sticky thread really. It's popular and stays on the front page of its own accord.

I see it too Twilight_Link, as in I agree with Ashley.
I can't see the 'revolutioneurope' logo at the top of the revolution board either! Are you sure it's there?

Tried deleting your browser cache and/or refreshing? What happens with a different browser?