NEurope

In number form (because despite being awful at maths I do like numbers)

1) No idea. Wasn't me.

2) "Awesome" really? Not only did it feature a mediocre singer it was the same image repeated four times :p

3) They do.

4) Photoshop, Gimp, Paint. All kinds of programs.

1) Cool :bowdown:

2) Leona Lewis' voice is fantastic. No other female has had a voice comapred to such legends like Mariah Carey and Janet Jackson (despite me hating their music). Yah, the image was repeated four times. I didn't make it.:smile:

3) Yup

4) I'm not all that familar with Photoshop, and have honestly forgotten my password (and can't be bothered with a new one). Any chance Imageshack do it?

1) Cool :bowdown:

2) Leona Lewis' voice is fantastic. No other female has had a voice comapred to such legends like Mariah Carey and Janet Jackson (despite me hating their music). Yah, the image was repeated four times. I didn't make it.:smile:

3) Yup

4) I'm not all that familar with Photoshop, and have honestly forgotten my password (and can't be bothered with a new one). Any chance Imageshack do it?

I think you are thinking of the wrong kind of photoshop dude.

Photoshop is software, not a website.

I think you are thinking of the wrong kind of photoshop dude.

Photoshop is software, not a website.

You're absoloutely right, I'm think of PhotoBucket.

Damn, I always get those two mixed up.

You should post in the thread in creative! I'm sure someone could throw a nice leona lewis sig up for you. :smile:

You should post in the thread in creative! I'm sure someone could throw a nice leona lewis sig up for you. :smile:

I have, my friend, and I'm currently in the process of stealing loads from he official fansite forums.

I'm evil like that.

Haha. You crack me up navarre.

You may not like her, but damn can she sing fantastically well live. There's absolutely no denying that.

interestingly you can resize your pictures in photobucket too. You don't have to download anything :)

Sorry if this has been asked before:

If I click on the "latest post" thread from the main forum menu, it automatically goes to the point where I last read the thread.

Can you do the same thing by clicking on any thread, as it's a bit annoying having to go back a few pages to catch up, especially on the "How was your day?" thread.

Ta

firstnew.gif

That button, at the start of thread titles on forum display, does just that :)

Talking of the latest post thing - does it work across different pc's or would you have to go back to the last post you had viewed on that particular pc?

I think its stored server side not based on cookies so I believe it would work on any PC as long as you're signed in.

Talking of the latest post thing - does it work across different pc's or would you have to go back to the last post you had viewed on that particular pc?

I think its stored server side not based on cookies so I believe it would work on any PC as long as you're signed in.

Its stored on your username, so shorty is right, it would be almost useless if it was per PC. Especially if you cleaed cookies.

"Mark all forums read" is an amazingly useful option.

What I was messing around with at one point was thread subscriptions, but I never used them.

The combined width of the two images was greater than 500 pixels. If you can't add up, that's not my problem. :heh:

Lol.

Do you not want to elect a specific one.

How about a thread contest to chose your new name? You're a chick right?

How about "Girl Gamer". Thats pretty original, and of course being a girl is the only defining feature.

Oh?

Sorry, I swear you said somewhere you were.

Well "Girl Gamer" is still a good choice. Now it becomes Ironic, and has a funny story behind it. Or "Grill Gamer". It doesn't show you to be a girl, and has an even funnier story behind it. In fact the story could be the link to these few posts.