NEurope

Same as the old boards, the landmark posts are:

So you need 118 posts more.

And the titles for each are?

Bah thats even more work. They're lame, but some needed to be made. So without further ado:

0-49 - New Member

50-199 - Settled In

200-499 - Regular

500-999 - Frequent Poster

1000+ - R-E Forums Groupie

Bah thats even more work. They're lame, but some needed to be made. So without further ado:

0-49 - New Member

50-199 - Settled In

200-499 - Regular

500-999 - Frequent Poster

1000+ - R-E Forums Groupie

OK, thanks. I was just checking. Not that post counts matter at all.... :indeed:

Any chance of you changing the groupie one? It sounds a bit silly.

Not that we have to worry just yet about getting labelled it.

None are fixed, they were just thrown in place because they needed to be done. Any better suggestions?

None are fixed, they were just thrown in place because they needed to be done. Any better suggestions?

Same as on the old forums?

Old Timer, Old Skooler, Been Around, Long-Serving, Old Hand, Accomplished, Senior, Fossil.

• Like 1

You know that anyone can post anything in the calendar?

Please don't change it, it's excellent!

(Thanks for bringing it to my attention Moria).

Please don't change it, it's excellent!

(Thanks for bringing it to my attention Moria).

+rep please!!11!!22! :P

• Like 1

+rep please!!11!!22! :P

How blatant can you get?

I only passively remind people in my signature yet Mr Odwin gave me negative feedback simply for having my signature text. I don't think that's right at all.

How about R-E Veteran for 1000+?

The problem with that is that we already have R-E veteran status, but that's for something completely different.

And Bowser: " Old Timer, Old Skooler, Been Around, Long-Serving, Old Hand, Accomplished, Senior, Fossil."

They all imply that the poster has been around for a long time, which is a bit misleading. A lot of people are on a 100 posts and the site has been up for a week. So, if they were to carry on with this, in 3 months time they would reach the 1000+ mark. And i dunno about anyone else, but i wouldn't class anyone with a 1000 posts as a senoir or anythig. Post count has really nothing to do with how long you've been on the site.

Anyway, thanks for the suggestions. We can change the "status" thingies around, but Ashley quickly rustled up with the existing ideas because we thought the whole "nintendo newbie" or "gold member" thing was a bit crappy. Anymore suggestions?

The problem with that is that we already have R-E veteran status, but that's for something completely different.

And Bowser: " Old Timer, Old Skooler, Been Around, Long-Serving, Old Hand, Accomplished, Senior, Fossil."

They all imply that the poster has been around for a long time, which is a bit misleading. A lot of people are on a 100 posts and the site has been up for a week. So, if they were to carry on with this, in 3 months time they would reach the 1000+ mark. And i dunno about anyone else, but i wouldn't class anyone with a 1000 posts as a senoir or anythig. Post count has really nothing to do with how long you've been on the site.

Anyway, thanks for the suggestions. We can change the "status" thingies around, but Ashley quickly rustled up with the existing ideas because we thought the whole "nintendo newbie" or "gold member" thing was a bit crappy. Anymore suggestions?

Yeah, I mostly just looked at a list of synonyms.

I'd suggest you come up with the sort of word you're looking for, and then try it here... http://thesaurus.reference.com

hey, i was just wondering, are some people invalid for giving reputation? i just found out what user cp is, and it turns out i've had three nice comments (much appreciated, by the way:)) but my reputation's still eleven. have some just not been authorised or is it something else?

:doh: Er... well... I was going to, but then I decided not to... :D And I have a thing about leaving my personal information lying around. (vBulletin should have a self-account-deletion feature!)

hey, i was just wondering, are some people invalid for giving reputation? i just found out what user cp is, and it turns out i've had three nice comments (much appreciated, by the way:)) but my reputation's still eleven. have some just not been authorised or is it something else?

Read the rest of the thread.

How much karma do you start off with, because i thought it was 10 ( as everyone has 10) But then i saw some poor sod with 9....

yeah it is 10, which ive been stuck on :P the "poor sod" must have got a bad karma from someone...

• Like 1

I gave bad karma to someone on 10 that knocked them down to 9.

I even got an upset PM about it.