NEurope

I believe it is down to new members accounts having to be approved by an admin before they become active.

Close, but not quite. It's down to the person not having activated their account via email :smile: Thunderer has the same problem.

Close, but not quite. It's down to the person not having activated their account via email :smile: Thunderer has the same problem.

Strange since I couldn't view my profile until an admin had activated it.

They could have both forms of protection on registration. Probably since all that fuss about some idiot coming back. I guess nobody expected him to come back on a proxy.

I don't think you can view the profiles of members we haven't approved yet. It'll be solved very soon.

Is it just me or do the online boards seem pretty dead?

You're right, I think part of the problem is people have to go into the parent board to see if there's been new posts, it can't be seen from the front page of the forum.

You're right, I think part of the problem is people have to go into the parent board to see if there's been new posts, it can't be seen from the front page of the forum.

Exactly. I go in every other board but that one. Personally I think they're unnecessary.

I think it was fine the way it was before.

We should just set it up so other online is a child of other consoles and have a nintendo wifi connection/wii connect 24 board.

I think online threads would actually be better off in PC/Wii/DS discussion as it's easier that way, and no one ever used the old online board or the new ones anyway. Just look at the Phantom Hourglass friend roster.

The online board's were much better and much more popular before the change. It does feel like a chore going into the online board's for me anyway.

Do we really need a whole board for the 2 or 3 Wii games that are online?

I think online threads would actually be better off in PC/Wii/DS discussion as it's easier that way, and no one ever used the old online board or the new ones anyway. Just look at the Phantom Hourglass friend roster.

I didn't think they were too bad before the change. If they were just included in with the boards for their system the threads would get lost so it would need to be sub forums.

I think that one thread in Wii Discussion for friend codes would be better, like the 360 gamertag list. I wouldn't mind doing one up.

Got nothing against the guy, don't even know him personally... just wondering though, why the forum member 'James' who is obviously harribo hasn't been talked about? I thought when a member was banned they wern't allowed to create a new account, like UK etc. did.

I have a question?

When are you going to ban me? because this suspense of not knowing when is killing me.

Also I don't share the optimism that the admins will decide not to ban me. So can also just say to Jordan that I have never been informed about any warnings despite your claim I've had more warnings than the rest of the forum.

Mods can't you foolish fool.

Damn my stupidity. :heh:

*Slighly edits post/cries*

Btw, is Scarf Face Ant then?

Damn my stupidity. :heh:

*Slighly edits post/cries*

Btw, is Scarf Face Ant then?

Judging by the post by DanielTimothy and the thread he started I'm guessing yes.

Can someone tell me the point in those two signing up again when they just knew they'd be banned?

I havnt actually spoken as to why, but I guess its because they liked being part of the community? Dunno.

Although I know Ant had been trying forever to sign up a new account Lol.

To be fair they weren't exactly spamming the place.

Rules be rules as they say

(granted, they usually say it with better grammar)

Most. Awesome. Thread. Ever.

The passion, the drama, the excitement!

I've given up on Eastenders. Each evening I read this thread instead.