NEurope

Reet.

I've added a recaptcha thing (seems ours had slipped) and a Nintendo-based security answer to try and bat them away a bit.

Tried to look into if you could automatically close registrations between a few hours (as most of ours are signing up in the wee hours of the morning) but seems not.

Let's see how this pans out anyway. If it's humans signing up it won't do much, but will look to see if we can do more about that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Is it ok to post links to youtube vids? I have a fe Animal Crossing ones I’d like to share but thought I’d ask here first. Ta!

52 minutes ago, daftada said:

Is it ok to post links to youtube vids? I have a fe Animal Crossing ones I’d like to share but thought I’d ask here first. Ta!

Sure thing. If you copy and paste the URL into the text field it will embed it automatically.

• Thanks 1

My latest posts aren't appearing in some threads.
Which ones? I can see your posts in the Last of Us Part 2 thread and the Streaming Shite post.

Does anyone know where HoT is? Doesn't seem to have posted in a while.

• Like 1

How do I edit my signature? I can't seem to find it anywhere?

20 minutes ago, Animal said:

How do I edit my signature? I can't seem to find it anywhere?

Account Settings > Signature :peace:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Animal said:

Thanks @S.C.G

No worries. :smile:

I like your new signature. :D

8 hours ago, S.C.G said:

No worries. :smile:

I like your new signature. :D

Thanks. Might be changing it soon if my name change goes through, haha. 

On 04/07/2020 at 12:21 PM, bob said:

For real though, he doesn't seem to have tweeted since May, and his PS account isn't showing up in search. Anyone heard from him at all?

8 minutes ago, bob said:

For real though, he doesn't seem to have tweeted since May, and his PS account isn't showing up in search. Anyone heard from him at all?

I asked this in the Retro thread as well. Nobody had heard from him there either but said he sometimes liked to take a break so we’re just hoping it was that.

On 04/07/2020 at 12:21 PM, bob said:

3 minutes ago, bob said:

To keep you in the loop, here are all the posts from the General Retro Discussion thread...

On 29/06/2020 at 8:20 PM, Happenstance said:

Haven't seen @Hero-of-Time on for a while. Anyone know if he's ok?

On 29/06/2020 at 8:32 PM, S.C.G said:

I messaged Adam a couple of weeks ago, around the time of his birthday, though I haven't had a reply yet as I don't think he has been on at all since the end of April. :hmm:

@Julius was asking after him as well, as we exchanged PM's and I explained that I haven't heard anything, I really do hope he's OK though.

If you're reading this Adam, you can see that we're worried about you, even though I know that you have been away from the forum for a while before and if you're going through stuff, maybe you just didn't want to be on the forum for whatever reason, which is fine, we respect that and what with how this year is going generally, we definitely understand.

Now watch @Hero-of-Time come back tomorrow, from playing a marathon session of every game in his possession, with a huge updated in the 2020 Gaming Diary thread saying 'I've finished them ALL!' :p Or at least that's what I'd like to think...

Wishing you all the best Hero, whatever you're up to and if you ever need us, we're here.

On 29/06/2020 at 8:51 PM, Ike said:

I know he sometimes takes a break from forums for a while sometimes, no one seen him post of Resetera or anything? He not been online on his Switch for a while and I don't have his PSN to know if he been on there.

I was going to drop him a PM, which I'll do now.

- - - - -

All of these posts were from a couple of weeks ago, we still haven't heard from @Hero-of-Time and we have tried to reach out to him.

• Like 2

- - - - -
All of these posts were from a couple of weeks ago, we still haven't heard from [mention=342]Hero-of-Time[/mention] and we have tried to reach out to him.
I went to check his PSN account and he doesn't seem to be my friend anymore, and his account is private now. Not sure when he would have removed me, but I sent him a friend request and asked if he's still on the forums.
  • Thanks 1

One of those things where if he’s just left to take a break from everything then I get it, I do that from time to time myself but disappearing in the middle of a pandemic leaves us all a bit worried.

• Thanks 1

There has been a response from @Hero-of-Time through a message which wasn't sent on the forum, to another forum member, this news was sent to me by another forum member via PM, and all I know is that he has at least been in contact, which I just want to say that we are grateful for.

That's all I know and I just want to say again, if you want to talk to us Hero, then we are here but we understand if you can't or don't want to for whatever reason.

I won't say any more than that, but I thought that I should at least let others on the forum know that you have at least been in contact.

Wishing you all the best from everyone here at N-Europe.

• Like 6

If you're reading, H-o-T, I'm glad to hear you're fine (or at least I hope you are). I was getting worried for you. Whatever's going on, take care.

• Thanks 1

Missing you on here H-o-T, hope you're just sitting back and destroying game after game after game. All the best.

• Thanks 1

I twigged a short while back that he wasn't around here at the moment, but thought that it could be for many reasons. These last few months have been very testing for a lot of people. I hope that everything is ok @Hero-of-Time and that you are ok where you are. This place isn't going anywhere, so we hope to hear from you again at some point. Take care. 

Hey guys,

Just a couple of questions: Can I change the "N-Europe Forum Aficionado" under my name and how come everybody's signatures are bigger than mine? Is there no way I can make it slightly bigger?

3 minutes ago, Beast said:

Hey guys,

Just a couple of questions: Can I change the "N-Europe Forum Aficionado" under my name and how come everybody's signatures are bigger than mine? Is there no way I can make it slightly bigger?

We used to be able to change that part of the profile on the old forums (or some of us used to be able to maybe?) but this isn't currently possible, as far as I know, hence a lot of them are as they were when they were last changed on the old forum, I think?

As for your signature, doesn't it depend on the size of the image you used for your signature? If you wanted it to be bigger, wouldn't you just make the actual signature bigger to start with? Unless I'm missing something... I might be not understanding what you're asking. Edit - ah nevermind, I see what you mean, it's bigger where you initially uploaded it... hmm, I'm not sure.