NEurope

I did indeed.

Is Nando the singularity?

He is. @Nando the Unmentionable. Though you can actually mention him like that, you just need to do it the longer way of doing [*mention=useridhere]name[*/mention]. Nando is 323.

Is there a way to ignore threads so that a certain thread in particular doesn't make it appear like there's new posts in the playground?

Are you saying you only want to see the 'new post' icon for a forum when particular threads have been responded to?

Yeah, particularly the playground (for when new posts have been made in mafia).

Currently I have to check out the latest poképlug every time its updated in order to reset the new post icon.

I don't believe there is but have you considered subscribing to the threads you are interested in (Thread Tools at the top and you can choose to have email notifications or go to User CP > List Subscriptions).

Is there somewhere that has a list of of the embed codes for the forum? I know we have the quick links but if I remember right there are more that arent on there?

Is there somewhere that has a list of of the embed codes for the forum? I know we have the quick links but if I remember right there are more that arent on there?

Is http://n-europe.com/forum/misc.php?do=bbcode helpful at all? Not that I ever look often but usually found by scrolling right right down and then the bottom left where it tells you whether BB, IMG, HTML etc codes are on or off(the bb bit has a popup link when you click)

Is http://n-europe.com/forum/misc.php?do=bbcode helpful at all? Not that I ever look often but usually found by scrolling right right down and then the bottom left where it tells you whether BB, IMG, HTML etc codes are on or off(the bb bit has a popup link when you click)

That is the kind of thing I was hoping for thanks. For anyone else who might know, is that the complete list? I thought I remembered something about Twitter code being added so you could post individual tweets (maybe that was another forum though).

That is the kind of thing I was hoping for thanks. For anyone else who might know, is that the complete list? I thought I remembered something about Twitter code being added so you could post individual tweets (maybe that was another forum though).

Huh. So it would seem! There's a thread five down that Ashley made about the embed tweet feature, but it's not listed on that list. Think it might have to be the admins who can tell you what else there might be knocking about in that case.

Hmm maybe there's a setting or something that needs to be checked when adding new ones as Instagram isn't on there either. @Shorty or @Cube mind checking? At a conference right now.

The 2 kickstarter tags are also missing, and the countdown tag. If it's too much a hassle to add the tags to the general faq, maybe you could sticky a topic here with any new tags.

I haven't been notified of the last couple of private messages through e-mail. Haven't changed anything in settings. Something's up?

So the list is just driven by the standard and custom BBCodes and the reason Twitter isn't appearing is...because it's not in the admin list. Even though it's a real one:

[noparse][tweet]622142541744332800[/tweet][/noparse]

[tweet]622142541744332800[/tweet]

...not sure what's going on there but will try and look.

In the mean time I've added some awful images for some of the other ones so you can do them when replying. Hopefully they're temporary images.

Countdown is on the list (as are the Kickstarter ones).

Did the forum themes disappear anywhere such as full-width etc? Cheers!

Did the forum themes disappear anywhere such as full-width etc? Cheers!

They disappeared a while back into a land of mystery from whence I believe they were never recovered. However with an incoming swift edit we may be able to help...

Just checked in the admin panel and looking at that people should be able to choose.

Tried looking on the vB site for help but its down.

Try these links to change:

Stretched - http://www.n-europe.com/forum/index.php?styleid=60

Non-stretched - http://www.n-europe.com/forum/index.php?styleid=59

Don't know all the various codes, but you can try changing the number and hope you find what you want if it isn't there? 45 is the basic looking blue 'mobiles' theme which is handy for some stealthy work browsing if you need it.

Edited by Rummy

Can we pin those somewhere so the next time I lose my theme I dont have to search through this thread?

They disappeared a while back into a land of mystery from whence I believe they were never recovered. However with an incoming swift edit we may be able to help...

Don't know all the various codes, but you can try changing the number and hope you find what you want if it isn't there? 45 is the basic looking blue 'mobiles' theme which is handy for some stealthy work browsing if you need it.

Thanks a lot. I'll have a little play around - this is mostly for my phone browsing as it's now stuck on the desktop theme.

Yes, it's called bookmarking :indeed:

Thanks for the sarcastic response but I dont think it was an unfair request.

A much better request would be to have the developer sort his shit out and figure out where it went.

There's been a bit of a discussion about backwards compatibility in the NX thread recently, which has lead to talking about emulation and how it might relate to future backwards compatibility in Nintendo consoles. Would talking about specific emulators--provided I avoided discussing how to actually run pirated games using them--be acceptable with respect to forum rule number 5?

5) No warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained content. Links to content of a questionable nature, asking for, offering, or asking for help in using such content in any way or form is not tolerated.

Emulators aren't illegal, so of course. :)

Many emulators allow you to play from your own discs anyhow.