NEurope

Recently people have not been notified of some of their mentions (particularly when mass-mentioning, it would seem), and just now Odwin quoted me without me receiving a notification. It would appear the system is becoming a bit buggy.

I think we determined that there's a limit to the number of people that will receive a notification when you mention them en masse.

Well, it didn't use to be a problem, and coupled with people having not received some PM and quote notifications lately, I figured it could point to the system being buggy.

Also, the "Thanks" button has begun reloading the page I'm on.

The thanks button should be working again now. That was due to a technical problems, whereby I technically deleted some stuff...

However that occurred after your post above Shorty's so it should have only been affecting the thanks button (and a few other bits and pieces, but on Demo seemed to notice)

It's working, Q's just... on vacation.

I saw you online earlier tonight, but you pinged out about three minutes after I joined, so that was pretty rude.

It's working, Q's just... on vacation.

I saw you online earlier tonight, but you pinged out about three minutes after I joined, so that was pretty rude.

I have a program installed that gives me a 4 minute warning when you're about to join.

Put YouTube tags around those random numbers and letters that are at the end of YouTube links.

You can just quote someone who embedded a YouTube video to see how they did it.

I used to think that 'embed' was pronounced 'emmned', like with a silent 'b'. No idea why, just the first time i saw it i thought - 'oh, emmned', and never looked back.

Um, why has the General Bargains thread been locked? I might be being thick but I can't see a any particular reason and a mod hasn't posted on close.

Um, why has the General Bargains thread been locked? I might be being thick but I can't see a any particular reason and a mod hasn't posted on close.
Oh sorry I meant to post a closure post, but we've decided to have a bargains thread in each of the boards instead, one for Wii U & 3DS and one for PS/Xbox/PC.

I have posted about it in each of those.

Are we doing the 'N-E Awards' this year?

I would advice that we don't do categories like 'Most Disliked N-E person' or anything of the like on account of the recent events in the NINTENDO gaming section.

People will most likely get banned:laughing:

I can't stand the "negative" awards anyway. If anyone's doing them this year, awards like that are not allowed.

Biggest killjoy of the year: Shorty

I kid. I think the negative awards are churlish and immature, and agree that they shouldn't be allowed.

Shorty would be a shoe-in for Worst Shin Megami Tensei Player of the Year.

Maybe that's why he doesn't like negative awards.

Edited by Magnus

Shorty would be a shoe-in for Worst Shin Megami Tensei Player of the Year.

Maybe that's why he doesn't like negative awards.

If you mean Shin Megami Tensei the series including all spinoffs I am clearly the best Shin Megami Tensei Player of the Year :p Since I have sunk about 200+ hours in total into P3 and P4.

Hey the year's not out yet and I'm in December on P3, I could still finish SMT ;)

I think I saw Fused King raise his hand.

Now now, let's not make baseless assumptions here.

There has been enough of that going around on the forum these days.

Are the organisers allowed to fix all the votes and award them all to him (or her) self?