NEurope

Yeah I'm getting two lines of the following:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/neurope/public_html/forum/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 51

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/neurope/public_html/forum/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 51

Also no post thanks. Had a brief look but couldn't figure out. Any idea @Shorty?

Yeah I'm getting two lines of the following:

And that was not meant to be a double post :p

Also no post thanks. Had a brief look but couldn't figure out. Any idea @Shorty?

Actually the amount of lines of code seems to vary.

Edited by Ashley
Automerged Doublepost

I'm aware of the issue but, lols, I've gone to work and I didn't save the new ftp details anywhere. Just need Ashley to reset a password and then I think it's a quick fix.

I am getting it too, if it helps I am on the full width theme.

I also tried posting earlier which sent me back to the old server, oddly enough.

I am getting it too, if it helps I am on the full width theme.

I also tried posting earlier which sent me back to the old server, oddly enough.

The Parse error should now be sorted, old outdated plugin needed removing is all.

As for being sent back to the old server, hmm... this might happen if something links you to www.n-europeforums.com instead of n-europeforums.com, or vice versa, and your ISP has not yet refreshed the with www./without www. version. Hopefully it will stop soon.

Also I'm not sure if the double-posting above was related, I'll have to keep an eye out for that :woops:

Edited by Shorty

Why are all the links blue? (board/thread links, people's names etc.)

I'm on Stretchable btw.

EDIT:

It's hideous!

bluenee.png

Edited by MoogleViper

With comments disabled now, where can we comment on review articles! Noticed that they don't appear to go into the news board. The recent Last Story review was quite good, just wanted to say it would have been nice to hear a little more about the online(assuming there is much more to say).

You can send it to us on a stamped addressed postcard

N-Europe Headquarters

Ridley's Layer

Norfair, Zebes

FS-176 System

No but honestly, the comments will be back soon.

Are the words "play games" supposed to create a hidden link to another website?

(Examples here, here and here.)

I only noticed yesterday when I saw it in Bard's post.

Good spot, that was a very old plugin I think from our Kombo days. Cheers :)

Um, what has happened to the design of the N-Europe Full Width style?

I was thinking the same...

Colours have changed and the logos/banner at the top have disappeared!

The links are still there they just aren't showing :s I can click where they were and off I go.

Maintenance fixed it.

The login thing at the top right says invalid token whenever I tried to log into the forum through it. The main page one worked and I had to go a weird way to actually log into the forum.

Same here, the top right log in doesn't work.

For those who still have problems, I got it to work by clicking on "post reply" (you can do it right here) and then log in when asked.

yeah I was also having problems logging in on the forum page, but it worked from the homepage

When you have multiple notifications (i.e. 2 in post quotes and 1 in mentions) is there a way to click on the mentions and still have it notifying you of the quoted posts for example?

I know I'm rarely popular to have both, but when it does happen I have to go back through my previous looks to then view what other notifications have occurred as otherwise I miss it and all that comes on is "private messages" at the top rather than notifications.

Just a question :)

Not sure what you mean with that to be honest, I haven't noticed a change in that behaviour.

He means when you have notification for both new quotes and new mentions. If you check your new quotes the notifications for your mentions also disappear. I assume he doesn't want that unless he actually checks his mentions. This is not new to the new design or server.

It's also a third party add-on so it's unlikely we'll be able to change anything but I'll look into it over the weekend if someone reminds me.

A while ago, the forum had trouble with there seemingly being extra pages after clicking on the "last page" link. For example, the last page on this thread is currently 138, but it would also show 139 and 140 for some reason, though clicking on them would just take you to the same page.

This problem has mostly gone now, but for some reason, it still exists in the Xbox 360 General Discussion thread. Why is this?

[/OCD] :p