NEurope

Is that an admission to hacking my account, you do have everyones passwords after all.

Actually we have the ability to access anyone's account without needing their password.

Again I know we haven't logged in but don't go thinking we're stealing your passwords.

You know what? We're not here to prove ourselves in the face of false allegations, particularly by someone who has time and time again proved themselves to be nothing more than an argumentative tool. If you don't like what the forum en masse think, which you've argued numerous times, if you think the admins (and the rest of the world) are out to get you, if the chip on your shoulder is so unbearable you can't move without moaning at someone then the best place for you probably isn't here. I hope you find a place that you can settle into because it's certainly not going to be here.

Monkey decided Reptilions living in the earth had taken control of the top brass of the forums, finding this out and exposing the truth he got banned to cover it all up.

I'm sure none of you believe anything that twit says anyway, but I should point out that we most certainly don't have access to all your passwords. They are securely encrypted by vbulletin.

Ashley, you made my day with that ban :bowdown:

I always wondered if it was an old member returning under a different guise to have such a bad attitude around here the whole time.. but I guess he was just a bad apple?

Monkey decided Reptilions living in the earth had taken control of the top brass of the forums, finding this out and exposing the truth he got banned to cover it all up.

Thought it was crab people to be honest, all the facts point to it being the crab people!!!!

180px-Crab_people2.jpg

Edited by Murr

As much as I wanted the guy banned, last night especially as I was fuming...I kinda wish people who were getting banned were allowed one more post after theyve been notified, just to see what they say.

I can only assume Monkeys response would have been something about Ashley being part of some super secret government conspiracy to keep us from thinking for ourselves and seeing whats really going on and that he was being banned because he was brave enough to break through the shackles of oppression and try to lead us into the light...

Wow, what got into him? :o The tensions really are / were rising...

Well, that's that over with.

Banned members never return. Bye forever Monkey. Truly mad in every sense of the word.

Can I get back into the Zelda OoT thread, guys? I requested a ban until the game came out and find myself unable to join in on the discussion. Thank you!

You were supposed to say "really?" and I was going to wittily respond with "nah" and then the laughter track.