NEurope

Why cant I see anything Mad Monkey posts anymore?

Haha, I lol'ed.

@Mad Monkey, I believe it's just one way. But I've never blocked someone.

Come on guys, this is getting really petty and stupid.

Lol, aw come on. It was just one final joke. Which I assume he wont read anyway if ive been blocked.

I agree, I know I'm not the easiest person to get along with, but happenstance has been on my case since I got here, and I really can't see any good reason why. If he really finds me that offensive why not just block me, like I have him.

Nice to know happenstance approves of drink driving anyway.

Ok seriously, fuck you.

I'm not saying that I agree with particular views, but a lot of the time it's a million times better to ignore people you don't like/disagree with rather than get into an argument and slagging each other off, it seems to be happening a lot at the mo.

Whyy can't we allll be friieeeends??????

Why do you think I'm ignoring happenstance?

I really do do my best to be nice to everyone no matter what, but when drunk driving comes along I only have one opinion.

I don't think you're ignoring happentance!

I think you should ignore happenstance and happenstance should ignore you!

And I'm talking with regards to all subjects where opinions are getting a bit personal, not just drink driving.

Discussion is good, but all this getting personal really isn't needed. For the sake of peace, people should agree to disagree or have a proper discussion rather than resort to insults/slagging the other person off.

tCp90.gif

Calm down? Kiss and make up? Or infractions? Which would you like first?

Edited by McPhee

Double well done to Ashley.

P.S: guessing it was Ashley who faked a post by me, well done there, hope it makes you feel better.

Edited by The Mad Monkey
Automerged Doublepost

You think I've got time to go around faking posts? I have just come in from 12 hours at the studio, meaning 15 out of the house if you include transport, after waking up at 5:30 to do news for this place. I am still doing uni work at 11:20pm and you think for funsies amongst all of this I'm going to fake a post by you?

Get over yourself and drop the conspiracies. The world isn't out to get you, you're out to believe it is to justify your own problems.

Better than what? That thing you've falsely accused me of or defending myself when someone with a bug up his arse comes falsely accusing me of stuff?

I don't know and furthermore I don't bloody care right now. You realise I see exactly the same thing as you do right? "Message deleted by The Mad Monkey".

Would it stop you whining if I said I did it? Though it should be noted, when you edit someone's post it leaves and "Edited by..." bit at the bottom. Yes, even for moderators and admins. So from what we can tell, one of two things happened;

1. You did it yourself.

2. Your account has been hacked in to.

If I could edit other people's posts in this forum it would be easy enough to demonstrate, however I can't.

Edited by McPhee

I don't know and furthermore I don't bloody care right now. You realise I see exactly the same thing as you do right? "Message deleted by The Mad Monkey".

Funny that, there was nothing deleted by me, but loads of my posts edited by an admin, sure you will delete/edit this though.

Would it stop you whining if I said I did it? Though it should be noted, when you edit someone's post it leaves and "Edited by..." bit at the bottom. Yes, even for moderators and admins. So from what we can tell, one of two things happened;

1. You did it yourself.

2. Your account has been hacked in to.

Is that an admission to hacking my account, you do have everyones passwords after all.

Funny that, there was nothing deleted by me, but loads of my posts edited by an admin, sure you will delete/edit this though.

No I will quote it.

Furthermore I SHALL MAKE IT HUGE.

You see because really I don't care. I don't give a fuck about what you believe because you have proven, time and time again, to believe whatever the hell you want even if it flies in the face of not only logic but fact. So there's no point. There's really no point in trying.

There are only a handful of people who can edit your posts in this forum (admins) and only two have been on recently. I know its not me because I know what I've been up and the other I know won't have done it anyway (and I imagine he's actually idle at the moment).

If you don't like it you can pill off bitch.

Your posts say;

"Last edited by The Mad Monkey; Today at"

See here: http://n-europe.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1344394&postcount=2349

Just to be clear, I found that post by looking at your post history.

As I said, either you're taking the piss or you need to change your password. Or both. Assuming it's one of the admins is just stupid; I'm sure they'd sooner ban you than waste their time editing your posts.

Edited by McPhee