NEurope

Since the space is still there, it's pointless not to have the ad. Plus it's nice to be able to support the site by clicking it.

Google decided that we have invalidated the T&C, which I'm not sure how as I think there are only ever two or three clicks a day. Sent an email over the weekend but I was away so I've just put in a repeal. Until its sorted, hopefully for the better, they will stay. They're a bit ugly but they ask for an example usage so I can hardly remove them.

For some reason I am not able to thank people. For me a typical post looks like this. Do I need to have a certain amount of posts before I get the privilege of thanking, or is this because of some browser/OS issue?

You need a hundred posts before you can thank people. *Speaking from experience*

You need a hundred posts before you can thank people. *Speaking from experience*

Oh, that clears it up. Thanks :)

So as not to confuse it with :shrug:, which is an actual word from the dictionary.

I believe its because [noparse]:s[/noparse] used to be something else, a squiggly mouthed thing.

So if we just did [noparse]:shrug:[/noparse] it would come up as [squiggly mouth]hrug:

However, that doesn't appear to be the case now and its just kind of stayed the same.

You people have too much time on your hands... :heh:

Well, we're geeks. :heh: And so are you. This shouldn't surprise you. :p

Well the New Posts -function seems to be missing from the visitors...why? I wanna use it even if I'm not logged in... :3

You're right i just tried it a different way but something is different. I could have sworn that you could click New Posts and/or Today's Posts without logging in. Now they're gone unless you log in. Am i crazy?

Edit- what Ville said!

Cookies or something? I dunno.

Anyway I believe it is. Shorty mentioned the other day there were a few things he wanted to implement to optimise server load. I assume he did implement it (I said I would but been a busy weekend) but I'll give him a shout and see if that is the case.

I disabled search for visitors, don't remember doing new posts but it probably utilises search so that may be why. Why not stay logged in all the time?

I have firefox set to not stay logged into sites whenever I close Firefox. Also it's damn near

impossible to stay logged into anything on mobile phone. It's not a huge deal, but that password prompt screen is annoying when all I want to do is scan recent posts.

Is the forum loading weird for anyone else today? Threads keep loading quite slowly in sections for me.

I have firefox set to not stay logged into sites whenever I close Firefox. Also it's damn near

impossible to stay logged into anything on mobile phone. It's not a huge deal, but that password prompt screen is annoying when all I want to do is scan recent posts.

I disabled search for visitors, don't remember doing new posts but it probably utilises search so that may be why. Why not stay logged in all the time?

Well I do when I'm at home, but at school it's different...I don't have my password memorised, so it's easier to just browse anonymously there.

Is anyone else having problems with embedded youtube videos? Whenever I try to watch one it just says "an error has occurred" and I have to go to youtube to watch it?