NEurope

Sorry for still being such a noob after 2 years, but: HOW DOES ONE QUOTE MORE THAN 1 POST ?

Use the +quote next to the regular quote button to stack them up.

Then use the regular quote button to get them all in your message screen.

Or hit the Post Reply button at the bottom of the page after you've highlighted all the posts you want to quote :)

GrantJames: I'm sure Ashley will reply directly to you when he sees this; I'm just a forum mod so I can't help you there.

Like this?
After you add the quotes you have to go to the full reply page, you can't combine them with quick reply.

Like this?

Or hit the Post Reply button at the bottom of the page after you've highlighted all the posts you want to quote :)

GrantJames: I'm sure Ashley will reply directly to you when he sees this; I'm just a forum mod so I can't help you there.

Use the +quote next to the regular quote button to stack them up.

Then use the regular quote button to get them all in your message screen.

Sorry for still being such a noob after 2 years, but: HOW DOES ONE QUOTE MORE THAN 1 POST ?

:yay:VICTORY:yay:

I've been here for close to 4 years, and i only worked out how to multi quote a couple of months ago. :indeed:

Next you'll be telling me you can't triforce.

Clearly he's not the only one. We all saw your post before you edited it. :heh:

Hi!

I know this is a site issue and not a board issue but I couldn't find anywhere else to put it.

When I view N-Europe on my iPad, the news column is lacking a background and is consequently the same colour as the text. It's fine in any other web browser, just on the iPad (and I imagine the iPod too).

I don't have time now but I'll post a picture later if this doesn't make sense.

Hey.

I've just asked a friend with an iPad to check (and I have an iPod and never had issues) and he said its fine.

Would you be able to provide a screenshot please?

Thanks.

Clearly he's not the only one. We all saw your post before you edited it. :heh:

No, only you did.

Whoever you are.

(blank characters are censored on this board _monocle__by_Link3Kokiri.gif)

Who is changing the names of the 'best/worst thing to happen to you today' threads, and why? Evidently I've missed out on another forum meme.

Who is changing the names of the 'best/worst thing to happen to you today' threads, and why? Evidently I've missed out on another forum meme.

Yeah, it's getting annoying. Can we stick with the smileys, please? They're perfect for the purpose.

Yeah, it's getting annoying. Can we stick with the smileys, please? They're perfect for the purpose.

I could say, but I imagine those involved would called me a spoilt sport of some kind.

I think its just a bit of fun, what harm does it really do?

Less harm than Katamari like thread-absorbing super threads I'd say.

someone forget to pay the bill today? me and a mate had a 404 error eryler today.

We don't pay a bill per se, it's paid by advertising. If you see the server go down, there's usually already someone working to get it back up. I think the server was simply being reset.

(Is reset the past participle of reset?)

We don't pay a bill per se, it's paid by advertising. If you see the server go down, there's usually already someone working to get it back up. I think the server was simply being reset.

(Is reset the past participle of reset?)

Yes, just as set is the past tense of set.

Past tense != past participle (though in English it normally does - but not for, say, eat).

But yeah, I'd use reset. Resetted is the only other real possibility and that sounds a bit wrong. Of course you can be awesome and treat it like some bizarre strong verb and use resat. :heh:

For some reasons I don't see the ads at the bottom of thread anymore. The space is still there, but it's empty. Any explanations for that?