NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Atomic Boo

Family Genes

In your family, do you have any common similarities between each person. In my family, we have small feet! we're also all in some way naturally good at music.

Do you share anything like this?

The people on my mum's side and me have a second toe, bigger than our big toes.

Most the males in my family are bald. All my brothers are and Im nearly 24 and im heading that way...

*shakes angry fist at fathers side of the family*

Also have the thing where my second toe is bigger than the first one; think that's from my dad's side. Have a hole in my chin (only one in my family actually), which I might have from my grandpa. Bad teeth (naturally, not because I don't brush them) again from my dad's side. I'll probably end up with varicose veins too because dad, his sister and his mother had/have this. Hooray. Gotta love my dad.

Well my father's side all either go grey or bald (or one then the other) and get quite the beer belly. Thankfully I a) eat and drink responsibily and excerise and b) take more after my mom's side so that won't be happening to me.

Not genetic, but coincidentilly the first born in each generation is the black sheep of that particular generation.

I think I've got my dads eyebrows and me and my sister have a freckle on exactly the same parts of our hands. Other then that I'm not sure, hopefully I wont get baldness, I like my mane of luxurious hair.

I dont see much similar between me, my brother, and my 5 sisters. (well, half-siblings though, only one is a "proper" sister. we have nothing in common at all.)

My dad went totally bald apart from a mohican strip down the centre of his head. I wouldn't mind having that.

I inherit a gene for crooked teeth off mother, and a receeding hairline off pops - although that hasn't kicked in just yet.

I also inherited a wicked cool gene where I can control things with my mind. Most of my mother's side are mutants.

I got the genes of "beating my children" from my father, and the genes of "not feeding them" from my mother.

I'm gonna be a great parent!

I'm lying

Sshhhh, keep it secret ... my wife, all 3 of her sisters and her mother all have an little extra nobbly bit on their left nipple. Sshhh.

I have inherited receding hair. I hate it. Starting to go grey is kinda cool but losing hair is not.

I walk on all fours, i can clicb trees prety well. i think i got that from my mothers side who lives at chester zoo. i actually never thought of how my mum and dad met up...

but seriously, i dont know what i got off my parents. im the only person in my family to have a 'kink' in my hair, where it just curls and stays like that for no reason. i dont even touch it.

i get my bad eyesight from my GBA...now i have to wear glasses cos im short sighted, HA. but thats not inherited.

o yeah one more thing i got osgood schlatters(i know funny name) from my dads side, my dad my brother and now i have it.

if wiki'd work i wouldve used it but for now if you wanted to know:

http://familydoctor.org/135.xml

About 2/3 of people in my family has to wear glasses. My mum wears them because she is long-sighted, my dad has to wear them when he is driving long distances, my eldest brother is short-sighted, but I'm the only one who has to wear them all the time.

I also developed the family love of football and Villa. My mum and her sister support Villa as do my dad and all his brothers. One of my brothers, however, doesn't like sport altogether despite regularly watching They Think It's All Over.

I'll also become a baldylocks. But I won't start thinning until I am 49-50. As did my dad. I also mutter under my breath like my dad, except I don't always mutter 'fuck off'.

In my family my dad and all my brothers had blonde hair but it changed into brown hair (currently i´m the one that has staid blonde for the longest time)

Sshhhh, keep it secret ... my wife, all 3 of her sisters and her mother all have an little extra nobbly bit on their left nipple. Sshhh.

How the hell do you know this

*secret affairs*

i got lactose intolerance from my mums side. and olive skin from my dads side.

My brothers and I all have dark black hair and strange noses. I've got quite a large nose with a kink in it and my brother who's a year younger has a large nose as well. Unfortunately, my youngest brother has a small, eagle type nose and green eyes. Green eyes, black hair, eagle type nose. Yeah, he gets picked on quite a bit. Poor kid.

I got a pretty big nose from my fathers side, my grandfather has it Wario-size. Haha, but my nose got broken and it doesn't stick out so far anymore... trusting games ftw.

On both our family sides everyone is pretty small, except for my granddad and great granddad on my mum's side. I'm small too, only 157 cm and I won't grow anymore.

eeuuuww, I hate feet where the 2nd toe is taller than your 1st big toe. I just hate it. My aunt has it as well. I think I hate feet on a whole, including my own.

From my father's side, he is bloody hairy and this has passed down to me and my brother. I've got hariy fingers, toes, legs, you name it, its hairy. :wink:

It doesn't bother me that much as its not too apparent, but it is slightly annoying.

My eyes are the exactly same as my fathers. As is my hair.

I've inherited my height from my grandfather on my fathers side. He was 6'8 when he died at 89. I've seen pictures of him when he was young aswell, could of been my twin.

My dad and my granddad aren't hairy, and neither am I, except for my half-mane of hair on my head.

I inherited the strong "hey you should be in a hair commercial" hair from my fathers side. My grandfather had not even a slight spot without hair on his head with 94 and my father is 54 and has still black hair. I think I also look still like an athlete even though I do nothing. Well thank you genes!

But to destroy my perfect look I I have the small "mouth" of my father and the big teeth of my mother so I had to wear bracelets (?!?) for a few years.

Sign in to follow this