NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stocka

New controller picture!! ....x and y?

Well someone found that a long while before you did. The theory going around at the moment is that Nintendo changed it to a and b at last minute, so there are still some pictures with x and y on.

Want to see something even stranger? If you check out this Revolution image on IGN, you'll notice that the reflection of the controller says 'Y' and not 'a'. Weird or what? If you still can't see it, save it into a folder, then zoom in using Windows picture viewer.

Old news, if you see the trailer there's x and y instead of a and b. It's the right thing to do.

I think its the other way around, it was a and b and they realised there already is an A and a BTrigger so changing them to x and y is logical. Except when its the nes pad people may get cnfsued :)

And yes, thst ign picture is freaky. Think Nintendo could be teasing us? Maybe the letter changes :) I think the picture is CG (not the hand) so its a mistake. But god the rev looks amazing!!

Want to see something even stranger? If you check out this Revolution image on IGN, you'll notice that the reflection of the controller says 'Y' and not 'a'. Weird or what? If you still can't see it, save it into a folder, then zoom in using Windows picture viewer.

And the A is capital. Freaky.

All i wana know about that main pic they have is that the shadow has X and Y buttons while it actualy has a and b on the controller its reflecting on.

Maybe nintendo have revolutionised the way that light reflects?

Look what I found

revocontrol5jb4tz.jpg

Why are there x and y buttons intead of a and b?

look closer there is a and b next to it

It does make more sense to have X and Y anyway, since there is already one A on the controller.

It's better to have X & Y. If they were A & B they'd only work the same as the A button and B trigger, with X & Y there's more buttons.

It's better to have X & Y. If they were A & B they'd only work the same as the A button and B trigger, with X & Y there's more buttons.

ok.. for me.. that made no sense.. maybe i'm just dumb.

X & Y don't care about quality video games.

Wait, doesn't the MICROSOFT XBOX use X & Y buttons?

ok.. for me.. that made no sense.. maybe i'm just dumb.

Heh I meant that if they'd use A & B the small buttons would probably do the same thing as the big A and B trigger. If they'd use X & Y they would function as different buttons, which is good right?

well. the small buttons use a small a & b. they will do diffrent things than the A & B.

But using a b and A B is confusing. X & Y is the way to go

X & Y don't care about quality video games.

Wait, doesn't the MICROSOFT XBOX use X & Y buttons?

Wait, realy well thought out comeback!

*Snigger snigger*

yes, and the little a and b is on the reflection too

also, wheres the Revolution logo on the console gone....its been replaced

There were two versions displayed I think. They're still not sure on the final layout :|

Sign in to follow this