NEurope
mario114

Take the IQ test

Yeh i know dieter, i was being sarcastic because i'l never take a result from an IQ test on the internet seriously. Like many have said, IQ tests do have flaws.

Well, if everyone is scoring over 100 that's evidence that it tends to overestimate your IQ, so if you got 115 you're in trouble ... or maybe it's just not a good test and those with really high IQs can score low, whilst thickies get 152 (:heh: @ Lammie, the Numerical Logician).

Meh IQ test have been proven to be largely irrelevant and culutural bias and such.

Yeah...there's quite a bit of bias in this one I noticed, heh..

Monkeys have been known to generate high IQ scores by answering randomly...

Cant bother, i once did one and got 147. Too tired to do this one, maybe later.

Well, if everyone is scoring over 100 that's evidence that it tends to overestimate your IQ, so if you got 115 you're in trouble ... or maybe it's just not a good test and those with really high IQs can score low, whilst thickies get 152 (:heh: @ Lammie, the Numerical Logician).

If you ask me, that's totally illogical. And I would know.

But seriously, the test is bollocks......I hate maths, hate it! All of you would be better than me....I didn't even do maths in my final year of high school cuz I hated it so much. And now it's got me paranoid that it said feckall about being creative, which concerns me more than being logical!

Well since when have retards taken IQ tests and THEN admitted how much they got when everybody else got over 100?!?!

@ The IQ test monkey guy....you could say that about anyone /anything answering randomly...so long as whoever's doing it is lucky enough, duh!!!

i suck i got 110. i am officially the dumbest person on the thread. ignore all posts by me from now on.