NEurope
mario114

Take the IQ test

Below is a link to a IQ test.

http://uk.tickle.com/test/iq/start.html

Take the test then post the IQ it gives you, at the end were it wants you to pay, just click see basic results and it gives you a result (for free). As a way of comparring results it's best if people only use results from this test.

Mine is:

myiq7jf.png

Meh IQ test have been proven to be largely irrelevant and culutural bias and such.

Your IQ score is 140! Your IQ score is significantly above average. Congratulations! You have a wide range of exceptional skills which are much stronger than those of the average population. You are also skilled at answering the types of questions that are asked in a classic IQ test. The test analyses your strengths and weaknesses based on your mathematical, linguistic, visual-spatial and logical skills. Even though you have high scores in all of those areas, we are able to analyse your results to discover the areas in which you have the strongest abilities.

Your mind's strengths allow you to think ahead of the game -- to imagine or anticipate what should come next in just about any situation. Because you're equally skilled in the numerical and verbal universes of the brain, you can draw from multiple sources of information to come up with great ideas. The timelessness of your vision and the balance between your various skills are what make you a Visionary Philosopher.

In addition to your strengths in maths and linguistics, you have a knack for matching and anticipating patterns. These skills and your uncanny ability to detect the underlying blueprint of most of life's situations add to your visionary philosopher mind. Two philosophers who share the same combination of skills you possess are Plato and Benedict Spinoza.

I think the more you do different IQ tests the better you become at them. Several of the questions felt very familiar to me.

I think maybe the most accurate/hardest IQ test that I've done was the BBC one.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/testthenation/iq/

I scored 134 in the BBC one and it feels really tough and stressful as your doing it.

iq1xq.th.jpg

I took that the other day and got a 124....which so looks like i'm the dumbest person in this thread so far :p

i did this earlier and got 133 i think lets see if i can get better or worse

Edit: i got worse, i got 120 lmao in a day i reduced my iq

Those tests are heavily exaggerated. I got 130 something before but I won't even bother this time as I know it means nothing.

Yay!

iq4co.png

I got the exact same thing, this one is obviously bullshit. Gonna do the bbc one.

Meh IQ test have been proven to be largely irrelevant and culutural bias and such.

I agree, theres no way to quantify intelligence.

Edit: just did it I got 101 :p it was too much UK centered for me and the timer didn't helped.

Did this the other day. Got 135, so if Odwin never had existed, I'd be the smartest here so far. Go me.

IQ tests are biased towards people who think logically. I don't posess any ability to think logically, and numbers scare me.

I got a result of something like 90 when I did one once, and, I'm predicted two A's and a B at A level, in English Literature, Politics, and Art. I think that's good evidence that it's biased. If I was doing Maths, Physics and Chemistry, I'd be predicted FFF, no doubt.

However it is a good way of compareing the intelligence of two or more local people, right?

IQ was 135. Wasn't always that easy to understand what exactly they were asking; English is confusing sometimes. X3

I've done a more professional IQ test taken by a certified psychologist, and I'm fully aware that it's still only a slight guideline.

I scored 126 in total, 136 for languages and 115 for mathematical areas. Kind of ironic that I'm in a maths direction at school, eh :p

I got 136, which is the same as i have had in several tests over the last couple of years, so presumably that is a pretty accurate idea of what my IQ is.

Your IQ score is 144!

Visionary Philosopher

Your mind's strengths allow you to think ahead of the game -- to imagine or anticipate what should happen next in just about any situation. Because you're equally skilled in the numerical and verbal universes of the brain, you can draw from multiple sources of information to come up with new ideas and this makes you a Visionary Philosopher.

You also have a knack for matching and anticipating patterns in all sorts of situations, a talent that adds to your visionary philosopher mind.

Nice, but nonsense.

I only got 118.

I blame it on the fact that I'm not really that clever.

Your IQ score is 152. This means that you are smarter than 99.9% of all other Super IQ test takers.

Your test results indicate that the way you process information makes you a Numerical Logician.

You're exceptionally strong in mathematics and exceptionally good at using logic to solve problems. Let's put it this way — you have a way with numbers and can probably apply reason to anything and come out on top. Your spatial abilities (ability to understand the relationship between objects and physical space) are also very strong, and you can easily understand things on a complex, abstract level. There is very little — if anything — you can't do, but you are probably known for your unusually strong numerical abilities.

WTF.......I hate maths, and it doesn't say much about being particularly creative which I'd prefer as I'm studying design.

Your IQ score is 131!

Visual Mathematician

You have a strong ability to process visual-spatial and mathematical information and this, combined with your logical mind, means you are a Visual Mathematician. You can manipulate multiple parts of the picture (or problem) to come up with a solution and can understand the "big picture," which is partly why people may turn to you for direction.

Like Einstein, your ability to detect patterns and your skills in maths and logic, make it natural for you to come up with ideas and theories that simplify processes for everyone.

Yay for visual maths........ Maybe that means I can now put the cylinder in the circle hole the cube in the square whole and the prism in the triangle hole! YAY!

Your IQ score is 124!

Insightful Linguist

You are gifted with the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. Insightful linguists can take complex concepts and articulate them to just about anyone. You have a gift with words and an insight into processes and the way people think.

These talents enable you to explain things clearly to people as you can conceptualise ideas internally and understand patterns on an abstract level.

sure

I seriously hope that nobody really takes any of these tests seriously. I mean, the IQ average is supposed to be 100, and nobody here scored under that yet (or they did but were ashamed to post :P). So scoring 115 on a real IQ test isn't 'sucking' at all.