NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Josh64

Best ending EVER!

i like the whole "the games locked up" in conkers bfd

How could i forget!

Super Mario Bros. 3

Very simple ending, no boring "ooh can't it end now?"

"Thank you. But our princess is in another castle. Just kidding, ha ha ha. Bye bye"

I like that.

I assume this is after the Final Boss Battle? Then Killer7 and Conker's Bad Fur Day comes first to mind. Ah, K7 is so amazing <3.

Otherwise I liked Banjo-Kazooie and Donkey Kong 64 :D

I would probably say OOT aswell.

I dont know why everyone likes the mario 64 ending i was outraged with it. I spent about 3 weeks of my life playin that game and after i completed it all i got was a virtual cake. It wasnt even real. After all that work.

Of course I liked the ending to OOT. As well as Shenmue.

Although the endings of Resident Evil GC, RE2 & 3 are pretty naff.

It's not anything great, but finishing Super Mario Land after trying for months and listening to that music gave me such a feeling of satisfaction.

Other endings that left me scarred for life are Ocarina of Time, The Wind Waker and Super Mario 64 (again because of the music and the feeling of accomplishment).

MM

I love the ending of MM when you have all the masks and get to see the ending for everyone you helped, very satisfying

Armorines on the N64

I don't know if it because i never finished it 100% or anything. Everytime i finished the game my character was killed in the explosion of the final boss then the credits rolled.

It was a memorable ending at least.

MM

I love the ending of MM when you have all the masks and get to see the ending for everyone you helped, very satisfying

QFT

(>^.^)> char limit <(^.^<)

One thing always kept me puzzled in the ending of Majora's Mask, in the end sequence you see the Deku Princess's butler crying next to the weird-looking tree that's found at the start of the game...

if you remember rightly:

1) the butler had a son that looked exactly like you. (end of pig mask quest)

2) right at the start, the fairy says that you have the same expression and look the same as the weird looking tree.

ipso. the weird looking tree is the butlers dead son. SO THATS WHAT HAPPENS TO DEKUS WHEN THEY DIE!!!! OH HOW TRAGIC!

anyway. killer7 did have an interesting ending. Pancake, you really should look up a plot analysis for killer7. there is some AMAZING stuff out there.

I loved the endings of the Sonic the Hedgehog mega-drive games. Great music and a cool splash of artwork :)

The Zelda/FF endings were great but I was always annoyed that you had to reset/switch off at the end, and then when you loaded your game it was back before the last boss again.

I actually like the ending to HL2 - Episode 1. That whole thing of speedin away from the city, only to watch the massive blue explosion storm it's way towards you from over the horizon.

Grim Fandango on the PC has a really moving ending. In fact, that game's got probably my favourite storyline in gaming.

street fighter 2- when you completed it with Zangief, just for stupid value :D

LMAO! Hilarious!

indeed.

omfg that is so funny...It NEVER gets old!

Zangief: 'You dance very well!'

President: 'Well, it keeps me in shape!'

omfg that is so funny...It NEVER gets old!

Zangief: 'You dance very well!'

President: 'Well, it keeps me in shape!'

"Celebrate in our appropriate fashion???"

Where the fucks the Vodka??

I'd put my money on Link to the Past!

"Sweet, man, my freaking uncle recovered! I thought he was dead!"

Also, it was the first game I had ever seen through to the end, so it's naturally burned into my brain. I just like the sense of acheivment.

Sign in to follow this