NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Atomic Boo

Post your easter egg

I love chocolate eggs, my favourite one I've ever had was a wallace and grommit one, it came with lushious chewwy dog bone sweets. They tasted so good! ANYWAY... Please post a picture of an egg you're going to buy or have bought, failing that, just write anything about why you like easter.

Happy Easter RE!

easter_2.jpg

Edit: Has anyone seen the ones on the adverts saying ' make them feel special ' on it? It may have been a galaxy one but im not sure. Cause they look pretty good

I'm a sucker for chocolate oranges, so I'll be having at least two of those segsations easter eggs.

BTW, don't you think this is a little premature.

none I'd imagine..

I would buy you one but you'll be away for Easter sunday... so I can't waste money upon you, damn!

I only get mine on Easter Sunday but as soon as that moment comes I'll post a pic of it's loveliness. My fav ones are the chocolate with crunchie bits inside. Yummy!

yeh same here, I don't really get easter eggs anymore, only got them when I was a kid....I wouldn't mind getting some now though...:weep:

I wont be buying any eggs before Easter, however I will bide my time 'til after Easter when eggs are put down to clearance prices and that is when I will strike and buy them all.

I wont be buying any eggs before Easter, however I will bide my time 'til after Easter when eggs are put down to clearance prices and that is when I will strike and buy them all.

not if i snag them first that is! mwahahaaa

but seriously, nice plan

Easter...almost forgot, I'll have to try and convinse my mum it's worthy of animal crossing ds or 24 season 1, (don't like my chances though)...

Theres like 18 days still to go till Easter Sunday....

Anyway I've asked for an egg and some creme eggs. I get less and less every year but as long as I get at least one creme egg i'll be happy lol.:awesome:

I remember one year I got 8, that was immense.

hey, do you get giant creme eggs that are average easter egg sized, but still has the goo inside?

I don't think you can, i've always wanted them to make those though. A nice big soup spoon to eat the goo.

I remember one year I got 8, that was immense.

I used to get loads about 4 big easter eggs for easter sunday, I would eat so much cholate for the next few days that i would allways end up feeling sick. Now I just get the 1.

Ah..i remember the old smarties easter eggs, tasted good...turnt your tongue green...the good 'ol days were you wouldnt of guessed easter wasnt about chocolate, even though it basicly is now.

I've been buying Easter Eggs since they were put in stores and eating them. Jesus they're just eggs eat them whenever.

.. how about the eggs that you're giving? No? Is that an early sign that i'm getting old? 19 damn you! I'm still so young!

... I've got 3 so far due to a staff mega-whopper-discount thing last weekend. I don't have a discount card myself as i'm THAT GOOD an employee, but arrangements were made...

... Anyway i can't actually find pictures, not that i am looking so hard, and I don't really think that anyone will actually READ waht is written - just scan through and catch pictures - so here's what i got! That Lindt one with the egg and smaller eggs for my gal, a cadbury caramel one with a mug and a few bars, and the dipped flake version of the same (ironically! hoho).

Will get a couple more for my sister and my bro-in-law, and probably a bunch of little eggs because woolies are doing some cool offers at the mo.

I think we stopped doing the egg thing here in this family years ago; seriously can't remember when the last time was when there were easter eggs. Also, the eggs we used to get were usually just normal eggs with a painted scale? Can't remember it being all chocolate.

Lucky people.

^^^

|||

That is an awesome idea. I take my hat off to you. It'll cost a huge a lot of money but I'm god damn inspired by your efforts. Giant creme egg here I come.

Sign in to follow this