NEurope
small tac

X360 fastest selling launch consol EVA! in OZ

Over 30,000 units sold since launch!

Plus with no shortage at the moment (the atricle is wrong here) looks like the rev will have little chance of catching up. Already Australia is Nintendo's worse territory, PS3 may well pass XBOX360, but it will take while as by December XBOX360 will have a commanding lead.

link: gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=15729

i find that hard to believe....

Doesnt the country only have around 20 - 25 million people? (correct me if im wrong).

Thats a HUGE penetration rate (like 1 in 60 people), especially this early on....

EDIT: Yea i was right, the figure is only 30,000. Still very impressive though.

Where online can you find information about population density and GNP and stuff like that? I've never been able to find any comprehensive database.

On topic; yep, pretty spesh.

those numbers are huge

must be do to a huge Aboriginal fanbase ...

Please, do go on.

30,000 isnt THAT much

15 million or so in australia so what is that hmm....1 in every 50 :/

the ps3's boomerang-esque control came off as threatening and insulting to them, so they bought into the 360...

Where online can you find information about population density and GNP and stuff like that? I've never been able to find any comprehensive database.

Try The CIA World Factbook, I don't think you will get more comprehensive than that on the net.

the ps3's boomerang-esque control came off as threatening and insulting to them, so they bought into the 360...

I was thinking that as well. :wink: