NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

Zelda Fan Video in production!

And it looks good :laughing:

Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB89-9X6YS0

[A C V ] INFO:

Some Zelda fanatics have started production on a fan-made movie of Zelda. This movie will be called: The Legend of Zelda: The Hero of Time. This movie is produced by a small group of film producers and "buffs" calling themselves "BMB Finishes." This independent group has been working on this Zelda movie for 2 years and they say that it is nearing the final stages of completion! The movie's story is based off of the famous N64 game The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Ocarina of Time is considered one of the greatest games of all time, and hopefully this movie will continue with that reputation.

So far the producers of the movie have provided us with a nice video of the movie (trailer). The movie is already filmed and is awaiting final graphical touches/additions. The trailer below shows a rather tall man playing the roll of our hero Link, which might take a while for other Zelda fans to accept, much like the acceptance of The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker when it came out.

When I clicked the link to the trailer, I was preparing myself for some shitness of the very highest order, but to be fair to them, they made it look fairly professional, and not to cheesy. Not a bad effort at all. But I guess it's easy to make a half-decent trailer, and slightly less easy to make a feature length film that doesn't suck. And they could have been more original with the music in the latter part of the trailer. :hmm:

Some parts of the trailer look really good while other don't but as long as it's free I'm going to watch it.

I'm also wondering how Link will fight through all the dungeons. I mean, it would be quite boring if Link had to do the dungeons like in the game but if some of the dungeons are missing, it lacks a bit of identity I think.

i was expecting a laugh but its not half bad like konfucius said some parts of the trailer look good others don't but a good effort nontheless

Well, it's not as bad as the rest of the fan-made Zelda garbage out there.

I think my favourite part was the triforce of courage/wisdom on Link and Zelda's hands.. that were drawn on with black felt tip pen. Inspired!

I agree, it didn't look too terrible, but I can't help feeling that grown men shouldn't wear Link's costume in real life, it just looks disturbing. Also I'm curious as to whether Link will talk in this movie or will the script be:

"So what's your name"

"....."

"Oh, Link is it"

heyyy i posted that in the funny video thread.....

Bastard! :cry:

Sorry Mundi. Didn't mean to steal your thunder. I didn't see your post :cry:

It's not to bad, I wouldn't pay to watch it. It's a lot better than some of the other zelda videos.

I wanna see them pull off a good Haunted Wastelands and Ganons Tower :D

Good luck with Haunted Wasteland and Ganons Tower :D

heyyy i posted that in the funny video thread.....

Bastard! :cry:

I posted it first in teh Zelda thread :P

Anyway, the characters looks somewhat ridiculous but it's hard not to, but I greatly applaud their efforts, specially with the scenery. They already filmed everything, all that's left is production.

production values are "up" there

that was not to bad for non-funded moive but count me out.

i can stand low quilty presentations, sorry

Sign in to follow this