NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
EEVILMURRAY

Ronald or Ronaldette McDonald?

Weird..... Now thats something you wouldnt see Macdonalds doing in Europe *rolls eyes*

form a queue behind offerman for a chance to nibble on the burger..........................

:heh:

Ronald McDonald: (His daughter walks down the stairs) Hey hey hey, where are you going with all that make-up on?

Ronald’s Daughter: I'm just going out.

Ronald McDonald: You go up stairs and take all that off; you’re a McDonald, not a whore.

Sorry, couldn't resist that :heh:.

Hidekazu Sato, the ad man behind the campaign, denies he's changed Ronald, insisting he just 'played around with his costume'.

Plus played around with his gender.

That is absolutely ridiculous.

McDonalds sucks great big donkey balls for so, so many reasons.

LOL, it'd be interesting if Maccys in Europe did the same. It'd certainly make the ads more interesting... :heh:

Well the guys at work will be interested in this....

..... Yes I work at McDonalds, and NO it's not premenant, i'm looknig for a new job as we speak.....

..... ¬¬

LOL, it'd be interesting if Maccys in Europe did the same. It'd certainly make the ads more interesting... :heh:

Well the guys at work will be interested in this....

..... Yes I work at McDonalds, and NO it's not premenant, i'm looknig for a new job as we speak.....

..... ¬¬

you don't need to explain yourself, a job's a job, it's more of an achievement than a lot of people manage.

you don't need to explain yourself, a job's a job, it's more of an achievement than a lot of people manage.

True, though you wouldn't belive how crap working there can be. I despise the place most of the time.

:(

So true.. I haven't had a job since the middle of July and it's becoming difficult to survive...

True, though you wouldn't belive how crap working there can be. I despise the place most of the time.

i can't say i'd be complaining if i got free burgers every lunch time :)

EDIT - piro, how come? i'm lucky that my mum's rich, i am totally incapable of keeping a job lol

i can't say i'd be complaining if i got free burgers every lunch time :)

We don't get payed on our breaks though... so technicaly they aren't really free. Also, if we forget to record our breaks in the break book we get fined 2 quid on the spot because it can be classed as stealing for some reason. :angry:

I'm really fucking picky. I wouldn't take a job unless i want to work there or i know i'll just get pissed off.

EDIT - piro, how come? i'm lucky that my mum's rich, i am totally incapable of keeping a job lol

Err... cos I quit my job... if I didn't I would have just got fired anyway, because I kept being late and lazy so often (I can't help it).

My parents are not rich in any way, and I never ask them for money.

I have to sort my benefits out so I can actually fucking survive.

I'm waiting for a friend to pay me for a PC that I gave him so I can actually pay my electricity bill and rent for this month, because otherwise I will step over the limit of my overdraft.

I used to work in Mcdonalds and I can say its one of the worst jobs ever. I got a third degree burn all up my right fore arm because nobody said the floor was wet. I had to work dumbass hours like 4pm - 3am regularly and all the managers were arseholes! Im glad I left without telling them. Bastards. I also was pretty fit until i worked there, 5 days a weeks of eating that crap does a number on your stamina. Its like being really fat with out looking it. havent returned of eaten at any mcdonalds since.

Holy crap. She's pretty hot for a hamburger endorsing clown.

Must...........resist..........McDonalds......marketing.......

those pictures are disturbing. i mean, who's idea was it to change ronald from a clown that sells food to children into a japanese whore? if this marketing scheme works i'll be very disappointed.

Sign in to follow this