NEurope
arab_freak

They should be arrested for stupidity (I am so angry!)

If people were arrested for stupidity, the we would live and prisions and the rest of the world would be the prision. Catch my drift Cause .. you know... there are lots of stupid people and ... ah fuck it.

What's impressive is the reaction the people had, they started thinking it's a terrorist attack and call they're local police, I suppose that's the way the American governament want's it to be.

Ha made me laugh.Though if I saw that i'd think it would terrorists aswell and go wtf :woops:

If people were arrested for stupidity, you'd already be on deathrow

If people were arrested for stupidity, you'd already be on deathrow

Brilliant. That made my day.:grin:

Terrorists who rent a plane and then announce the date of their attack on a banner for the entire city to see?

Those are the sort of terrorists that I give a thumbs up to.

The "mad.gif" did though?

Yeah. But I don't flood my posts with them. And for all the peopl talking about being jailed for idiocy, it was only a metaphor. I didn't mean it literally. Anyone with a decent level of intelligence would've known that.

On a side note; I don't have anything against gays, but I think they suck cock.

Noting that June 6 is a Tuesday, she drew the connection to Sept. 11, 2001, also a Tuesday.

Astonishing.

The banner I do not find offensive. Now a remake of the Omen on the other hand...:mad: :mad: :mad:

The banner I do not find offensive. Now a remake of the Omen on the other hand...:mad: :mad: :mad:

my sentiments exatly!

how dare they!?

I don't have anything against gays, but I think they suck cock.

You might be on to something there.

I think the idea was to cause people to panic. Awesome publicity stunt if you ask me.

Plus, if you think terrorists are retarded enough to advertise impending attacks you deserve to be scared.

Well i was born on a monday, the terrorrist attacks on Newyork were on a tuesday, i saw a man of asian origins on wednesday therefore through my massive intellect i deduce that the next terrorist attack will be in iraq on a thurday in the middle of july 2011 at 12:37.

What a bunch of stupid americans.

Who should be arrested for stupidity? The woman who called the FBI or the movie promoters? While it may be a little silly to assume that terrorists were advertising attacks, the banner is tasteless beyond belief. Remember 7/7 last year?

But hey, it's a perfect excuse for yet another piece of blatant anti-Americanism on R-E, eh? :indeed:

Before reading the page I read the banner and thought some religious fanatics were doing it, because of the connection 6/6/06 - 666 - Satan or something like it.

Maybe a little fox logo on the banner would have made things clearer and and better advertisement too.

Who should be arrested for stupidity? The woman who called the FBI or the movie promoters? While it may be a little silly to assume that terrorists were advertising attacks, the banner is tasteless beyond belief. Remember 7/7 last year?

What you shouldn't be allowed to do things on dates with the same number day and month because of that? Give me a break.

As for the "anti-americanism", isn't this just a new political correctness that you're not even allowed to call political correctness? Eek, an american did something stupid and someone called them stupid, must be because they're an anti-american bigot! Someone over there has a birthday on 09/09, quick make them go indoors before they offend my delicate sensibilities!

Starbucks had to withdraw a poster for frappachinos because it had 2 tall glasses and a dragonfly on it, and someone was offended because it reminded them of 9/11. I mean, come on.

What you shouldn't be allowed to do things on dates with the same number day and month because of that? Give me a break.

As for the "anti-americanism", isn't this just a new political correctness that you're not even allowed to call political correctness? Eek, an american did something stupid and someone called them stupid, must be because they're an anti-american bigot! Someone over there has a birthday on 09/09, quick make them go indoors before they offend my delicate sensibilities!

Starbucks had to withdraw a poster for frappachinos because it had 2 tall glasses and a dragonfly on it, and someone was offended because it reminded them of 9/11. I mean, come on.

Don't get me started. i feel just as strongly about the whole P.C. crap. but that is another topic for another thread

The "mad.gif" did though?

And the "I am so angry" text in the thread title. He's crazy.

That whole 666 being evil and connected to satan is bull shit. Humans made time so how is it possible that we make our own deaths/evil through numbers?

But come on, putting it on a black banner with the text 'You have been warned' is pretty much a direct reference to past terrorist attacks. I hate political correctness as much as the next guy, but adverts like this are just asking for trouble. What if I made an advert that was very slightly offensive to a small minority of Muslims? Yeah, I'd be in the shit.

As far as i'm concerned, it worked. Now everyone is talking about it, it's in the news, and now everyone knows there is a new movie remake coming out. Sure we're even talking about it here on the other side of the world! And now, i know about it.

Welcome to advertising.