NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
EEVILMURRAY

Tom Jones Knighthood Get!

What??? Knighthoods dont mean jack now as they get given out willy nilly. as in this case.

Oh wtf.. They may aswell give everyone a shitting knighthood. All he does is bloody sing, not like he deserves such a title.

Hmm... I was always under the impression that he already had a knighthood, but never bothered putting 'sir' in front of his name.

Ah well. Good for him. He deserves it.

There's no doubt that the great man deserves a knighthood, but why post 3 month old news? Why? WHY?

Oh wtf.. They may aswell give everyone a shitting knighthood. All he does is bloody sing, not like he deserves such a title.
What??? Knighthoods dont mean jack now as they get given out willy nilly. as in this case.

You two can kindly go fuck yourselves. Or each other, I'm not fussed.

There's no doubt that the great man deserves a knighthood, but why post 3 month old news? Why? WHY?

Because I saw it on the news today, that's why.

oh someone is touchy. i didn't realise that people were going to be abused for expressing their views.

Why exactly does Tom Jones deserve a knighthood? i cant think of a single reason.

Because I saw it on the news today, that's why.

But everybody else already knows. And why insult people who disagree with you?

I think its well deserved....I can't really be bothered to explain.....his outstanding service to British music would probably be my reason.

Why exactly does Tom Jones deserve a knighthood? i cant think of a single reason.

Why should anyone get a knighthood? David Jason has one which I think is well deserved, are you going to say he doesn't deserve one because he "just acts"?

His performance in Mars Attacks! alone warrants an oscar.

But everybody else already knows

I didn't, so what?

And why insult people who disagree with you?

For shits and giggles.

But everybody else already knows.

I didn't i think the guy deserves it... he was in Mars Attacks! after all.

Knighthoods should be for people who actually do things that warrant a knighthood. i dont think actors, singers athletes should get knighthoods because they have done their JOBS well. they get paid enough. i think it is the people who work with charities and the like that deserve it.

I am good at my job but do you think i will be knighted in 20 years? i doubt it.

It's in the news today because he was knighted today, not three months ago, although that's when it was announced.

It's in the news today because he was knighted today, not three months ago, although that's when it was announced.

Fair enough, but if that's the case, link to an article about this rather than the actual announcement in December, so that we know.

You two can kindly go fuck yourselves. Or each other, I'm not fussed.

Don't get all abusive. If you post a topic, everyone has the right to reply. Don't get all arsey because I disagree with your view.

On the point of his amazing contribution to british music. Thats just stupid, why hasn't Bruce Forsyth (sp?) been given one for amazing outstanding contribution to television, he's probably on air longer than silly old tom has been singing.

Next Paul O'Grady will get one for amazing contribution to drag.

Fair enough, but if that's the case, link to an article about this rather than the actual announcement in December, so that we know.

I searched for "Tom Jones Knighthood" or words to that effect and got the top[ish] links, I was aware they were out of date but didn't expect an eagle-eyed member as yourself catching me out. I cannot apologise enough, so I won't start.

Don't get all abusive. If you post a topic, everyone has the right to reply. Don't get all arsey because I disagree with your view.

Indeed you do have the right to reply even if you disagree, as I have the right to reply in a arsey manner if I disagree with you.

Well deserved I say. I didn't know he was getting knighted.

Fields, have you ever posted a proper reply?

yeah, theyre not unusual anymore.

ahahahahahahaha

Sign in to follow this