N-Europe

PS3 to be more than $1000 AUD

small tac

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can't believe small tac, i cant believe how many followers he has. oh sorry wrong tac.

LOL :grin:

Well I will most likely get one even at this price assuming it has no reliability problems ala XBOX360 heater. (plus a Rev of course)

- It runs linux, hence no need to get a second PC.

- Plays blueray movies, so no need to buy a blue ray DVD player.

- from what I've seen from GDC graphics much better than XBOX360.

- zone free so can get cheap import games

Remember that £400 is the minimum we're talking about here, not the price. However, prices change in different parts of the world, so we'll just have to wait. I don't think I'd even consider spending much more than £200 on a games console..

Guest Jordan
aye m8, wouldnt go any higher

will just wait till the price comes down if it is

DEAR LORD. WHY MUST YOU PUT M8?!?!!?

well if its £400 then i will defo be gettin one but any higher then im not paying it

You'd pay 400 quid for a games machine!? Pffft, I wouldn't even consider getting one at that price!!

Methinks I'll so what I did in this last generation and the the PS3 last, when it's at a decent price. Revo is next for me! :grin:

DEAR LORD. WHY MUST YOU PUT M8?!?!!?

Because he's probably from England. People in England say ''mate'' and ''cheers'' real often, don't they?:heh:

On topic:

I'll be willing to pay a high price for a ps3 because i'm pretty sure it will be better than X-Box 360 and Revolution. You gotta pay more for the best, right? :hehe:

Because he's probably from England. People in England say ''mate'' and ''cheers'' real often, don't they?:heh:

On topic:

I'll be willing to pay a high price for a ps3 because i'm pretty sure it will be better than X-Box 360 and Revolution. You gotta pay more for the best, right? :hehe:

GET OUT

You carn't compare them as we haven't seen full working games graphics for PS3 and revo

On topic:

is your whole purpose in life to annoy people on this NINTENDO forum?

Pah... i've said that I think that it would be around £400-499, I know thats very round about but it doesn't surprise me really. It's a stupid price and no I would not buy one. It's a joke that even second hand PS2s are still expensive enough. Only pay back is that PS2 games get recycled frquently in the 2nd hand bin so the games can be really cheap.

But honestly over £400? Thats a hefty chunk of a grand! Don't forget you'll have to pay at least a grand for your HD tv too (and you'll probably get the Sony one too, you sucker). People are really ready to give up a lot aren't they just for a console? I could feed myself for over 4 months on that kinda money...

is your whole purpose in life to annoy people on this NINTENDO forum?

Mike your fanboyism isn't exactly that much better... the only reason you get away with your blind statements is that this is a Nintendo based site.