NEurope
small tac

PS3 to be more than $1000 AUD

According to EB Australia, Sony have informed them that the PS3 will be more than 1000 AUD, about which is about 600 Euro.

Will be interresting how many sell at this price.

you can't believe small tac, i cant believe how many followers he has. oh sorry wrong tac.

anyway this does not interest me in the slightest seeing i am not buying a PS3

you can't believe small tac, i cant believe how many followers he has. oh sorry wrong tac.

anyway this does not interest me in the slightest seeing i am not buying a PS3

Why post then?

LOL :grin:

Well I will most likely get one even at this price assuming it has no reliability problems ala XBOX360 heater. (plus a Rev of course)

- It runs linux, hence no need to get a second PC.

- Plays blueray movies, so no need to buy a blue ray DVD player.

- from what I've seen from GDC graphics much better than XBOX360.

- zone free so can get cheap import games

So how much is that in UK pounds? My brother's buying it (hopefully) so i only need to worry about games.

I hope it's no more then like £300 but i reckon it will be.....

well if its £400 then i will defo be gettin one but any higher then im not paying it

well if its £400 then i will defo be gettin one but any higher then im not paying it

You'll definately buy a games machine at £400? I wouldnt..

£400? Actually, that's not at all bad. Sony must be prepared to make a huge loss on each sale at that price though.

You'll definately buy a games machine at £400? I wouldnt..

aye m8, wouldnt go any higher

will just wait till the price comes down if it is

How much more than $1000 AUD, sounds like it could be around £500, as the price of every thing allways goes up before reaching the UK.

I'll wait it out.. pretty sure xbox360 will drop price before or during the PS3's release anyway. Also there's the Rev to think about... Oh the choices

Remember that £400 is the minimum we're talking about here, not the price. However, prices change in different parts of the world, so we'll just have to wait. I don't think I'd even consider spending much more than £200 on a games console..

aye m8, wouldnt go any higher

will just wait till the price comes down if it is

DEAR LORD. WHY MUST YOU PUT M8?!?!!?

You'd pay 400 quid for a games machine!? Pffft, I wouldn't even consider getting one at that price!!

Methinks I'll so what I did in this last generation and the the PS3 last, when it's at a decent price. Revo is next for me! :grin:

yeah M8 i fink u r rite. i wont get it till it cums down in price.

sorry just had to get that in.

DEAR LORD. WHY MUST YOU PUT M8?!?!!?

Because he's probably from England. People in England say ''mate'' and ''cheers'' real often, don't they?:heh:

On topic:

I'll be willing to pay a high price for a ps3 because i'm pretty sure it will be better than X-Box 360 and Revolution. You gotta pay more for the best, right? :hehe:

Because he's probably from England. People in England say ''mate'' and ''cheers'' real often, don't they?:heh:

On topic:

I'll be willing to pay a high price for a ps3 because i'm pretty sure it will be better than X-Box 360 and Revolution. You gotta pay more for the best, right? :hehe:

GET OUT

You carn't compare them as we haven't seen full working games graphics for PS3 and revo

GET OUT

You carn't compare them as we haven't seen full working games graphics for PS3 and revo

LOL Very true

The best my arse

On topic:

is your whole purpose in life to annoy people on this NINTENDO forum?

Pah... i've said that I think that it would be around £400-499, I know thats very round about but it doesn't surprise me really. It's a stupid price and no I would not buy one. It's a joke that even second hand PS2s are still expensive enough. Only pay back is that PS2 games get recycled frquently in the 2nd hand bin so the games can be really cheap.

But honestly over £400? Thats a hefty chunk of a grand! Don't forget you'll have to pay at least a grand for your HD tv too (and you'll probably get the Sony one too, you sucker). People are really ready to give up a lot aren't they just for a console? I could feed myself for over 4 months on that kinda money...

Mike your fanboyism isn't exactly that much better... the only reason you get away with your blind statements is that this is a Nintendo based site.

because i can. why do people do anything?

:wtf:

zzz...