NEurope
DCK

Starcraft Ghost delayed to next gen

Starcraft Ghost has been delayed again, after its original release date of winter 2002. Now Blizzard announced this:

Like many in the industry, we've been impressed with the potential of the new consoles, and we're looking forward to exploring that potential further," stated Mike Morhaime, president and cofounder of Blizzard Entertainment. "In addition to allowing us to determine the best course for StarCraft: Ghost, this review period will help us lay the groundwork for our future console games.

They're postponing it to the next generation consoles. Maybe they'll have a Revolution version as well - the Cube version got canned because of 'online focus' not present on the Cube, while the Revolution will have a big online service. Let's hope it will get a version - being a third person shooter/action game the FHC will do well with sneaking around and sniping the enemy.

Doesn't suprise me one bit to be honest. I kinda lost intrest in the game.

Me neither. It's been delayed so many times, almost 4 years since it was meant to be released...

I fear this'll turn out to be a bit mediocre TBH.

I figure that's why it was delayed in the first place, because it was ass.

Starcraft Ghost for Nintendo Revolution seems very likely now. And I also think its gonna be good. Blizzard isa bit like Nintendo when it comes to releasing games.

The game seemed cool at first, but then everything changed, now it just seems mediocre and generic.

Is anyone still excited about this game? I mean, surely in the time it's been developed, other games have already done what it set out to do. If they're making the transition to next gen, then they better improve it a fair amount, otherwise it'll just be a waste of time.

Blizzard tend not to make mediocre games, if this game was going to suck blizzard would have just scraped it, obviously they think they have a game worth developing and if there track record is anything to go by this game will kick ass and sport some very polished visuals.

Blizzard tend not to make mediocre games, if this game was going to suck blizzard would have just scraped it, obviously they think they have a game worth developing and if there track record is anything to go by this game will kick ass and sport some very polished visuals.
nice... then we'll have a Revolution version probably :D

god i remember hearing about it and i was totally hyped then it just faded away. i love starcraft. lets hope they do it justice.