NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Kurtle Squad

Sony losing support & money?!

Who do you think will do best in the upcomming Gen?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will do best in the upcomming Gen?

• Sony
    • Microsoft
    • Nintendo

I'm going to wager Microsoft, because hopefully Sony will lose out when people decide they don't want to work more hours to afford their crappy Playstation 3. Nintendo don't really stand much chance of coming back on top this time, and I predict another memorable generation with little change from them.

I'm going to wager Microsoft, because hopefully Sony will lose out when people decide they don't want to work more hours to afford their crappy Playstation 3.

You're talking rubbish, people would be willing to pay 10 times what it'll cost because they can then use it to make films full of incredible special effects.

Seriously though folks, don't vote for what you really believe will happen, vote for the company you like the most!

... What you already are doing? Then carry on!

Oh yeah, there was a point to this thread. I voted Nintendo cause its the only console I have any interest in, and any company that tries to innovate should be rewarded with a vote on a fanmade Nintendo site!

Do I think they can do it?! Yes, though MS's year headstart will be just crazy to try and beat, though I think the 360's inevitable poor showing in Japan will even things out a tad.

I think 360 will be as successful as the Xbox, I think the PS3 will lose support and Nintendo will gain it. How much.....? We'll see but I expect all three consoles to be very close next time!!

Don't let Choze hear you say that. he'll ejaculate his Sony-ridden semen all over you.

Choze doesn't still come here does he?

Oh how I loved his extreme mood swings.

Well since PS3 has 105 games in dev for it, I'd have to say it's getting it's support and RPGs are already hitting the system. So atleast in Japan it will sell. While polls are poo and allm the PS3 is like 70% the most wanted console in Japan at this moment in time.

They might be in money debt, but they are obviously getting money to counter that or the company would not be allowed to carry on such things.

I'll buy a PS3 as soon as a game I want hits the system, which could be something like Devil May Cry 4 ^_^

You're talking rubbish, people would be willing to pay 10 times what it'll cost because they can then use it to make films full of incredible special effects.

Seriously though folks, don't vote for what you really believe will happen, vote for the company you like the most!

... What you already are doing? Then carry on!

Well I voted for who I thought would maybe do best, though I wasn't really sure between Nintendo & Sony. (And though it'll prob be Sony, i voted for Nintendo so it was kinda who i think's best too, heh. My vote was based on if people who buy consoles for the sake of it - which is usually a Playstation of some sort - didn't exist)

Choze doesn't still come here does he?

Oh how I loved his extreme mood swings.

He's already posted on this thread

Do I think they can do it?! Yes, though MS's year headstart will be just crazy to try and beat, though I think the 360's inevitable poor showing in Japan will even things out a tad.

I also thought Microsofts TGS preview was crap, I had watched other 360 vids and they made me think "Wow!", but the TGS one (especially after seeing Nintendo's one) made me think "This isn't really that great"

Oh, and I think that the autor of the article was trying to say that Konami are just more Nintendo friendly lately than they were.

Hahaha.....Well fanboys should be BANNED!! Hahaha!!

yes...yes they should.

i really don't know who will "win" the upcoming console battle, and to be honest i don't care. as long as rare, sega, squenix and treasure keep making great games i do not give a flying fugg.

oOOoo!!

Look at THIS!!

So if Nintendo play their cards right and pull out their big guns (and ones from other companies), they will rule if Sony do lose 3rd party support.

And I have noticed that companies (big japanese ones mainly) have been supporting Nintendo more.

If I see that post at that forum, I sure will think that Sony will end up third, Xbox second, and Revolution first, evweryone wants these days gameplay and more realistic games, and that is what you get with nintendo.

I dont care about anyones view on Sony in the games Industry. What concerns me is the 20,000 jobs being lost world wide, because, at the end of the day, we wouldn't be able to afford these consoles without jobs.

oOOoo!!

Look at THIS!!

So if Nintendo play their cards right and pull out their big guns (and ones from other companies), they will rule if Sony do lose 3rd party support.

And I have noticed that companies (big japanese ones mainly) have been supporting Nintendo more.

great read. but seemed only one sided.

Sign in to follow this