NEurope
Cheapshot

Watch this "or DIE!" Zelda fans.

It's so shite it deserves it's own insult.

hehehe, too funny.:D :D :D

What was Philips thinking, when making these games?

They should rest where the ET games lie (or are cemented in for that matter):D

Ok, I think I'm about to throw up. Zelda in the first one seems like the most stuck up ice maiden in all the land. Luckily some bloke who looks like Fagin appears before Link has his evil way with Zelda. As for the "I won" at the end, it's cheesier then a frenchman eating brie and listening to Chesney Hawkes on the moon.

Ive watched them silent and refuse to watch them with sound, they look camper than the zelda cartoons which I actually liked. Ex-ccccussse me princess. Classic

Its a darn good job phillips didnt try and make a mario game while they had the chance... I dont even want to think what it would have turned out like.

Actually they did, it's called Hotel Mario and it's just as bad as the Zelda CDI games!

DIO MIO! that was hilarious. i love the way link just tells zelda he's saved her and shes like "you did not!" lmao wtf was that? im soooooo glad i never had to play them.

That was terrible, but hilarious, always been intrigued by these games but never managed to find emulated copies anywhere.

Not sure which was better, link and zelda riding on that genie, or zelda and the kings laughing at "we're about to have a feast" (did i miss some injoke there?)

Why is it that when Zelda saves the king, it turns out they've been in Hyrule castle the whole time...? I mean, was that room a magical teleport to Hyrule castle or something?

"Father!"

"You saved me!, oh look at that were back at the castle, that was fast, infact we never even moved"

MY EYES........THE GOGGLES DO NOTHING!!!!!!

As a Zelda fan it pains me to see these. They should be locked away and never seen again by mortal eyes.

Oh come on guys, get a sense of humour...that was comedy gold...hilarious... :laughing::laughing::laughing:

I must say the intro to "faces of evil" was... well lol worthy. It's like they took gannon as a joke :laughing:

If they were trying to be funny, good on them because they succeded. If not, then I don't know what would possess someone to make something soooooo cheesy.