NEurope
Atomic Boo

Favourite...Chocolate Bar!

Whilst i was in New York i became addicted to these:

HersheysCookie20Cream.jpg

Hersheys Cookies & Cream, yummmmmmmm. :love:

Shame i cant get them in the UK.

Oh contrare, you can. Many shops do. In fact, a shop in my town sells them.

........^^^^ posh word :S

Woolies do them, 3 for 99p right now in fact, why I know that despite not being a member of Woolworths staff I don't know.

I only seen Hershey milk and cookies in non-white chocolate flavour, i might check my woolworths this weekend, but mine does have Milka, a lovely european chocolate which I just reminded myself of...hungry now..

Drifters are so nice i love them along with Picnics, they are well yummy!

But saying that i like most chocolates especially those big slabs of cadburys whole nut dairy milk bars!

Like some others on here i got addicted to some american chocolate whilst in New York, Reeses! i love those reeses pieces. They are like smarties but with penut butter inside.

I also love Oreos; i know they are not a chocolate but damn that is a nice cookie and ive just been told by my good friend Oli (oli1983uk) that there is this shop in Bluewater that does all kinds of chocolate including american chocolate such as reeses and hershy! and and and Oreos! oh yes :)

oh yeh I remember those picnic bars. They're still available though aren't they?

They were quite good....

Kinder_Bueno.jpg

I saw you there, looking at me.. oh, I know you want me. Just take me, rip my wrapping off and SUCKLE AT MY CHOCOLATEY TEET, I'M SO CRISPY AND CREAMY, GO ON JUST UNWRAP ME, UNWRAP ME WITH YOUR MANLY FINGERS.

Listen to this man, he speaks the truth.

oh yeh I remember those picnic bars. They're still available though aren't they?

They were quite good....

Yes they are still available, i had one today.

Oh and going back to that Hersheys cookies and cream bar i just remembered when i was in New York i had a Hersheys cookies and cream milkshake! damn that was nice :love:

Yeah, they were fit as fuck. Do they still do them anywhere?

No :( Cadburys thought it would be a great idea to turn Wispa and Caramel into part of the Dairy Milk brand - So they became Dairy Milk with Bubbles and Dairy Milk with Caramel respectively. Dairy Milk with Caramel are just as nice as the original but Dairy Milk with Bubbles are crap compared to Wispas and it also meant the death of Wispa Gold, Wispa Mint and Wispa Capuccino which have to be amongst the most gorgeous chocolate bars ever.

To be honest I'm more of a sweetie fan than a chocolate one but at the moment I'm quite fond of white twix's.

I also love Oreos; i know they are not a chocolate but damn that is a nice cookie and ive just been told by my good friend Oli (oli1983uk) that there is this shop in Bluewater that does all kinds of chocolate including american chocolate such as reeses and hershy! and and and Oreos! oh yes :)

Oreos are one of the greatest things ever. I know they do the double chocolate (ie the best) ones in Selfridges in Birmingham, so maybe thats what they do in Bluewater. Although it is £6 for a box of 30-odd. Figured out once they cost 20p an Oreo.

Sainsburys do them too, but are 60p for 16. Although they're single chocolate, but they're cheaper.

Kinder Bueno's are really bloody nice. I love them. I also like Mars Delight and Galaxy Ripple.

Any of you had a Galaxy Muffin, my word they're lovely. My local shop has run out of them 'cos I keep buying them. *sniggers for a bit*.

Being a Brummie, I seem to have a natural taste for Cadbury's. I cannot go into a shop without buying something made by Cadbury. Yesterday, I bought a Creme Egg and a Twirl. Didn't even want them, really.

I just remembered Nestle Double Cream, I loved them. They still do them but I haven't had one in a while. *licks lips*

certainly not the best chocolate bar in the world but one i have regularly is the old twirl

bar_twirl.jpg

Anything galaxy for me, those bars and stuff are just so nice.

Just got a multipack of mars delight. Someone else has already mentioned them, but they are soooo good. They are quite different from the normal mars bar, which I'm not too fond of. But this is just gorgeous. mmmmmm...

I've been snacking on Wonka bars lately, The fudgemallow something something flavour is absolutely brillaint.

I remember Astros. They were like Crispy M&M's. Only with Cadbury chocolate.

Does anybody remember Wonkalate? It was a purple chocolate bar they made a few years back. I remember buying a tub of All-Stars about 5 years ago and there was loads of packs of Rolos and such but only one bar of Wonkalate, which was really fucking annoying, eating the equivalent of 20 packs of Rolos put me off them. But I've started eating them again now.

Astros rocked! I totally forgot about them! WHY DID YOU DISCONTINUE IT CADBURY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD??!!!

Wonkalete? Is that the bar that crackles and pops in your mouth? Or does it have that green goo in the middle? Both wonka, cant remember the name!