N-Europe

[WS] Pac N Roll (DS) £17.99 at BlahDVD and Play

Locky

• 2 weeks later...

I'm quite tempted by Pac N Roll for £9.99, I'll have to read up on it.

I suggest anyone that likes the Sims gets Urbz for a tenner, I really enjoyed it. There's loads of little missions to do, unlike on some of the other games where you get bored easily. I might buy it actually, I only borrowed it before.

Edit: ok I bought them both

I suggest anyone that likes the Sims gets Urbz for a tenner, I really enjoyed it. There's loads of little missions to do, unlike on some of the other games where you get bored easily. I might buy it actually, I only borrowed it before.

I've got the GBA version of The Urbz. Does anyone know if the two versions are pretty much the same?

I think it's the same story/tasks but with different games seeing as the DS used the stylus, I haven't actually played the GBA one though. I think that was the problem most people had with it, not enough use of the DS capabilities.

"Exclusive features for the Nintendo DS include 24 objects, a unique touch-screen menu system, custom painting mode, 6 new minigames, 7 new characters and 5 unique pet species that players can create with the special in-game gene manipulator."

Nice avatar and title Locky :heh:

Edit: Urbz has been sent but not Pac n Roll, and the price has gone up to £17.99... Hmm