NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Howcro

Isaac 'Chef' Hayes quits South Park

Expected there to be a thread on this already but the search didn't bring up anything, so apologies if this has already been done.

As you probably know Isaac Hayes has quit, and the new series started last night in America, episode 1001, called 'The Return of Chef'.

If you want to find out what happens, click en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Return_of_Chef for the Wikipedia description(major spoilers obviously!)

Watch it here southparkx.net/episodes/1001-the-return-of-chef

It's a brilliant episode, an instant classic!

This is not the Scientology episode 'Trapped in the Closet', it is brand new from the 10th series shown last night.

This is old news, he left cuz they took the piss out of scientology. Its in an episode that will never be shown again due to legal reasons apparently.

This is old news, he left cuz they took the piss out of scientology. Its in an episode that will never be shown again due to legal reasons apparently.

There's always torrent sites though. And I think that's a fair enough use of the system if it's not going to be broadcast again.

There's always torrent sites though. And I think that's a fair enough use of the system if it's not going to be broadcast again.

Or less (I think) legally, YouTube: *magically disappears*

Wow, a new episode,I wasn't expecting on so early, usually they do like 8 eps a year.

I just got done watching it. As for the episode itself:

Chef is told to have left South Park, to join

the SUPER ADVENTURE CLUB. But when he suddenly

returns something is wrong with him (they've taken Chef

audio from previous episodes and put it together to make

horribly disjointed sentences). Chef has a sudden desire

to sleep with the children and when Stan, Kyle, Cartman

and Kenny probe deeper they learn the terrible secret

behind the SUPER ADVENTURE CLUB.

This episode was hilarious, if not slightly disgusting. 10/10.

Or less (I think) legally, YouTube:

You're promoting the less legal option now? o_O

Was an amazing episode, hilarious, up there with Scott Tennorman Must Die, Woodland Critter Christmas, In The Closet and Free Willzyx in my opinion. Wonder if that was just a joke at the end, or have we not seen the end of Chef and the Super Adventure Club.

Wow, a new episode,I wasn't expecting on so early, usually they do like 8 eps a year.

For the last few years theyve done 7 episodes in March/April and then 7 episodes in November/December. They used to do about 20 a year so this is a shame, still a great show though, and I reckon it's better now than when it was hugely popular a few years back.

OMG just watched the episode, AWESOME-O, its incredible how they can make an entire episode that centers on chef without a voice actor.

"Kenny, how would you like to sodomize my black ass", just LOL :laughing:

Best episode they made in quite some time.

You're promoting the less legal option now? o_O

The legailty of an episode never to be shown again (with questionable DVD status) on YouTube is more so than a torrent...I think. I dunno. I wouldn't be surprised if Parker and um guy put it up themselves.

Just come out of the closet! Great ep, is the new one on Youtube aswell?

They showed the Scientology episode over here, but pulled the Bloody Mary one becuase they were worried with all the cartoons of the Prophet stuff happeneing.

Just proves that Scientologists have issues. How many times has Christianity taken the piss of South Park? One episode on Scientology and Issac Hayes quits and Tom Cruise threatens to pull out of Mission Impossible 3 if it got shown in the US.

Heres the Chef returns episodes at Youtube:

*Not here though!*

The episode has been devided up. Its acutally a little sad to see Cheif be killed off and is it just me that found the death scene a little disturbing? (in a funny way)

The legailty of an episode never to be shown again (with questionable DVD status) on YouTube is more so than a torrent...I think. I dunno. I wouldn't be surprised if Parker and um guy put it up themselves.

It's no more legal than using a torrent. All it is, is a different distribution method. Bit Torrent technology is not illegal itself, only the content in which is being shared is. Reason why certain ISP's in the future will be taking up the method to distribute legal content at fees to their customers.

I've watched the ep, and found it quite ammusing...........but nothing outstanding. The R Kelly bits made me crack up though, aswell as the typical american "I'll sue your ass" at the end. :laughing:

Edit - Just watched Return of Chef aswell. Brilliant episode. Somehow I just get the feeling that when the tribute is being read out at his funeral it kind of seems like another dig at Issac Hayes and Scientology.............but why would I care. Go watch if you haven't already.

I never really liked chef anyway. I love south park cos they just dont care who they offend and just go for it, the way TV should be :)

One episode on Scientology and Issac Hayes quits and Tom Cruise threatens to pull out of Mission Impossible 3 if it got shown in the US.

I thought Tom Cruise objected to the 'coming out of the closet' part of it.

No more links to copyrighted material please.

Is the coming out the closet episode illegal though? All the credits say John and Jane Smith. If anyone can clarify where this episode stands legally it would be great.

Sign in to follow this