NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hellfire

Sony redesigning PS3 controller

http://www.engadget.com/2006/03/22/sony-confirms-ps3-controller-redesign/

Good news for people who intend to buy it, but like I've beens saying lately, Sony is really disoriented.

"There's no need for a hard drive!", later "PS3 will have a hard drive!"

"We won't make a unified online system.", later"We'll have a unified online system."

"This is the controller, the final design will be very similar.", later"We're redesigning the controller."

Get a grip Sony!

I do think Sony have planned poorly for the next generation. I think this goes back to E3 of last year, where they unvieled the console and didn't really get much of a reception. That was priceless.

Atleast it's region free. That makes me super happy. I can now play RPGs without having to have a mod chip! WOOOO!

Atleast it's region free. That makes me super happy. I can now play RPGs without having to have a mod chip! WOOOO!

I though it was like the xbox, publichers could put regions on games if they wanted, but the option for region free is there. At least thats the impression I got from there speech.

I think that sony under esstermated what the compertition would produce, and are now trying to "fight" on to many fronts. Adding a HD was a silly move as it will put the costs up even future. Online was a good move, and redisgning the controller is a good move, they should keep it in the style of the ps2 pad, but make it more comfortable.

Yeah good move on Sony's part to redesign the controller.

Maybe now if you throw it, it won't come back. :bouncy:

Sign in to follow this