NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
RE_volver

CUBE Forums

Anyone here used to use CUBE magazine forums? I used to use them quite a bit but for about 2 or 3 months now, I haven't been able to access them. I just get a sceren with a mysql error or something. They down for good or are they gonna be fixed?

Same thing happens when i go there... and they still have the forum frenzy part of the mag in this months cube... even tho the forums are down!!

..yeh..the same things been happening with me for months now too..

What i cant understand is, if this is happing to every one.. how can the print the forum frenzy part of the mag this month!?!

..I'm not sure.. what is the forum frenzy about this month? Because it's not always a topic that was active in the last month or two from what I recall when I used to get the magazine..

Used to use them for say the first year of CUBE, but then it got quite a few really bad members who just used to complain and moan about things, and the threads weren't that good, and so i stopped using it.

the first time i saw that site, i was 100% impress

the design was great!, the forum was cool, accept Jordan complaining about me using the "Glow" text, what is the point of having that function when you can't use it

but now i am stuck here, this design for the website isn't has better has Cube but looks much professional, and i am stuck with kids (nintendo fans)

the design was great!, the forum was cool, accept Jordan complaining about me using the "Glow" text, what is the point of having that function when you can't use it

but now i am stuck here, this design for the website isn't has better has Cube but looks much professional, and i am stuck with kids (nintendo fans)

Please stop trying to cause arguments xino, I'd hate to see another thread locked because of you.

We're talking about the CUBE magazine forum; not the cube-europe forum!

It says in the CUBE magazine that they're having some technical difficulties and will have it up and running as soon as possible, or something like that.

SPROUT you are really asking for it

becuase you are the one coming up with it

i will warn you now,,, if you don'r back off, i will own/boyd you every single post you do, this is a warning,

Retro Link used his brain without posting a stupid commet, saying this is a cube magazine, thanks for that

my bad:D

i never bought any Cube MAGAZINE:p

Just shut the hell up xino, you're really starting to piss me off.

On Topic:

I've never used the CUBE forums, but I have experienced the mysql error on other sites, I believe its just a forume error, as people have already stated. Haven't read CUBE in years, it use to be so good, but it got real bad.

Xino, man I wanted to give you a -1 respect point but there gone now so have a virtual one.

I've also never visited the CUBE forums, was it on that totalgames.net site? The mags pretty poor too IMO but so is NOM.

how am i pissing you off?

all this usless kids lol

anyway, where can i buy NGC magazine i think they only sell it online?

how am i pissing you off?

all this usless kids lol

anyway, where can i buy NGC magazine i think they only sell it online?

You interrupt topics, and try to cause arguments, this time you've succeeded, and I apologise for doing this. Maybe I should ignore you, but I just had to reply considering you called me a kid, and I am older than you.. Do the maths yourself wise guy.

NGC is sold in quite a few of my local newsagents, WHsmiths defiantely sell it where I am, (North London)

Ramar

first of all, i got confused with Cube mag and Cubeforum

that was my msitake, i even stated and one person with with a brain and mature enough told me that they are debating about CUBE mag

Now some f@king idiot came in, first trying to start more fight, which he has just succesfully did, and stated some lie about him and CUBE forum in other to camoflage himself

Now Ramar, you too, didn't understand i made a mistake, if you kids can read well, it will be much easier

Now you say you are older than me and you want to ingore me? what are you trying to prove, adults and mature people know, to defeat someone without having a fight, INGORE them, and you are trying to tell me you can't resist, so you wanted to reply back posting you are older than me

anyway

Lets forget this, i won't reply anymore to this topic, but if you reply anything about me , i am coming back:D

just get on with your mag:p

Sign in to follow this