NEurope
Atomic Boo

E3 2006 Hype/Discussion

Hmm if i'm correct it only 49 days = 9 weeks away.

No to be mean or anything but 49 divided by 7 equals 7.

That means we only have to wait seven weeks which is good news for everyone!:D

There's no way they'll show Super Smash Brothers DS at E3, even if they are/were to make one. SSBRevo is likely to be one of the biggest games for Nintendo to show at E3.

I just can't wait till everything...but hopefully there'll be stuff this thursday:awesome:

SSBM would be good, great online, but i reckon it's more suited to the revo.

I reckon we'll see the following at E3:

1.Final Name

2.tech demos

3.Absolutely everything!

I think I'm the only one who doesn't want E3 soon,as much as I wanna watch and find out news,i'm sad it's soon...

I think I'm the only one who doesn't want E3 soon,as much as I wanna watch and find out news,i'm sad it's soon...

Why's that? Because you enjoy the hype? I must say it has gone SO quick. It really doesn't feel like E3 2005 was 10 months ago!

After GDC the hype for E3 will be buzzing, just like last year all over again. Especially if they give us some juicy information and hints.

I can see it now, 'N-Game 2' :heh:

Haha. Weird. To me it feels like it was years and years ago. 10 long months with the controller and Zelda being Rev-controlled being the only two announcements has made it draaaaaaaaag.

This could be the greatest E3 show ever, considering the ambition of Sony and the potential for brand new game experiences created by Nintendo. I suspect we'll never have another one quite like it and it's been a long time coming! So I say we enjoy it while it lasts.

EDIT: Settled in. Yay.

Why's that? Because you enjoy the hype? I must say it has gone SO quick. It really doesn't feel like E3 2005 was 10 months ago!
It felt like a eternity for me, and these two months ahead seem more like... 2 years or so...

I can't wait.

Hahaha! Priceless.

There's something very sinister about the constant grinning...

I can't wait to hear some news about the Rev's final secret. I hope it'll be as exciting as this:
lol, that's awesome, it really made me laugh :heh:

May the Force be with you! Luke Miyamoto and Han Iwata!?

Mmmmmm E3 *drools* i'm just excited about the thing as a whole the hype leading up to it, the things that will be revealed the aftermath everything ahhhhh i love E3!!! Nice vid by the way Echo really funny :D

Sorry to dissapoint you, but recently Reggie said that 'almost' everything will be revealed at E3 about Revo.

i'll get the article later if you really want it.

no i don't need the link. the way i interpreted that statement was that they were not going to fully disclose the rev's stats. that wouldnt be too bad cause i dont care. if they keep gaming things back till after E3 i will be annoyed.

EDIT: oh yeah that vid was class.

No to be mean or anything but 49 divided by 7 equals 7.

That means we only have to wait seven weeks which is good news for everyone!:D

Oh , sorry my mistake I meant 7, don't no why I wrote 9. well today its only 48 days wich is 6 weeks and 6 days

Right now I don't really care much about E3 - I will wait what questions Nintendo will leave open at the GDC. Furthermore before and between E3 so many excellent DS games come out I really don't need anything else.

You can expect to see Super Smash Brothers for Rev at e3 if they really reveal it all

more footage of World of Warcraft - Burning crusade would be nice

o and all things about the rev

more footage of World of Warcraft - Burning crusade would be nice

o and all things about the rev

i agree 100% cant wait for burning crusades.

I hope Nintendo has a decent lineup of titles. If Nintendo can be on the show with 6-12 titles (3-5 for launch) and have another 20 third party titles they would be doing great.

@ King Boo: I edited it :heh:

6-12 first party titles launch! thats pushing it a bit. and the games would be rushed if they tried to get them all launch day, thered be nothing new for ages and youd be spoilt for choice...