NEurope
dabookerman

The famous image archive (56k blah)

You all lose

*insert bullshit*

Oh come on, you think winning some shitty football cup a few times over the years is that important?

C'mon now, let's keep this great thread where its at instead of bitching at one and other. Otherwise I'll have to put on my Death's Head badged hat and go on a deleting spree..

I think he was just trying to say that if someone can post a picture of Man U winning, then he can post Liverpool winning too. No need for all the naughtiness.

I know many (maybe most) of you don't like it, but I think it's one of the most important things to happen in recent history (not the building the Union).

eu-parlamentet-700.jpg

Hmmm... the European Parliament is a step foward but its not like they actually do much.

xinsrc_9cd909f625d944c78be021d20744e4c0_diana.crash.apgb.jpg

Sure you all know what thats about.

Requesting a picture of the Jamaicans in COOL RUNNINGS carrying the sled down the straight at the end after it crashes.

Hmmm... the European Parliament is a step foward but its not like they actually do much.

xinsrc_9cd909f625d944c78be021d20744e4c0_diana.crash.apgb.jpg

Sure you all know what thats about.

the new batmobile? they designed that pretty fast.

I know many (maybe most) of you don't like it, but I think it's one of the most important things to happen in recent history (not the building the Union).

eu-parlamentet-700.jpg

Who the fuck spells 'Brussels' like that?

I was there thursday and friday! Went debating for Europolis, a kind of Belgian european youth parliament. Our resolution passed! All in all great fun, was awesome to run around brussels dressed like a polititian :D

us.jpg

That's our group (me on the left). The building is enormous, the bit you see on the two pics that have been posted here is just one part of it, it's a whole neigbourhood, they actually have pipes between buildings hanging above the street. It's high-class shit. :grin:

HAHA, didn't noticed that, but even worse, look how the wrote 'Belgium'.

That pic its from the Euro-American Lawyers Group.

I hate the way that the flag-raising one makes me feel so proud for our side...

It's a set up, just like the flag raising pic at the twin towers and the rescue workers (they're raising a flag instead of looking for suvivors WTF!?). Then the Americans wonder why they're disliked by many...

where does that one come from?

I have no idea about the context of it, but it's a stunning photograph. Look at the girl's eyes! Amazing.

How fast did he crash at? Looks a pretty bad mess of a crash..

Ayrton Senna hit the wall in Imola in 1994 at a speed in excess of 192 miles an hour. What actually killed him was his brain disintigrating against the wall of his skull as he hit the wall. Suspicons ranged from muder by sabotage, to negligence and even suicide. After a great deal of investigation, including a high profile court case with the Williams team on charge for manslaughter, it was revealed he was unable to steer or break, as his car had lost all downforce when the bottom board of his car touched the road going into the corner - in essence, he quite literally flew into the wall. That corner has since been changed into a chicane, now called the Senna S.

Ayrton Senna hit the wall in Imola in 1994 at a speed in excess of 192 miles an hour. What actually killed him was his brain disintigrating against the wall of his skull as he hit the wall. Suspicons ranged from muder by sabotage, to negligence and even suicide. After a great deal of investigation, including a high profile court case with the Williams team on charge for manslaughter, it was revealed he was unable to steer or break, as his car had lost all downforce when the bottom board of his car touched the road going into the corner - in essence, he quite literally flew into the wall. That corner has since been changed into a chicane, now called the Senna S.

Yeah, looking at that video it looks like he was barely slowing or turning for that corner. Such a terrible way to die, although at least safety standards increased after that day.

The Titanic. I went to the black country museum where they made the ginormous anchor for this ship. And our guide said that the young boys who made it were 'lucky' enough to get a free ride for their good deed. I think thats a horrible story...

titanic-queenstown.jpg

It's the French spelling. Sorry.

That's probably an joke comment, but just so the others don't get the wrong idea: the French spell it 'Bruxelles' :yay: