NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
harribo

Opinions needed

I bought a NES, 2 controllers, a light gun 18 games off of eBay for £26 and I was wondering if anyone could give me there opinions on whether this was worth(since the NES doesnt work) for the games alone aswell as your opinions on the games themselves?

The games are:

1. MARBLE MADNESS

2.TO THE EARTH

3.MCDONALD

4.MEGAMAN 2

5.MISSION IMPOSSIBLE

6.WRESTLEMANIA STEEL CAGE

7.SUPERMARIO BROS

8.OPERATION WOLF

9.BIONIC COMMANDO

10.DRAGON NINJA

11.BART SIMPSON SPACE MUTANTS

12.SHADOW WARRIORS

13.DIGGER THE LEGEND OF THE LOST CITY

14.GAUNTLET 2

15.DOUBLE DRAGON 3

16.TOP GUN SECOND MISSION

17.SNAKES REVENGE

18.TERMINATOR 2

How doesn't the nes work? I might know how to fix it if you give me some info. And the nes is so old that you don't have worry about how much you spent on it, just have fun with it now that you have it :)

Was it £26 including or excluding psotage?

Because it's proabably mroe worth it if you don't count the psotage as part of the actual cost.

Actually

1. MARBLE MADNESS - 8,40€

2.TO THE EARTH - 5,90€

3.MCDONALD - ???€

4.MEGAMAN 2 - 15,10€

5.MISSION IMPOSSIBLE - 5€

6.WRESTLEMANIA STEEL CAGE - 11,80€

7.SUPERMARIO BROS - 3,40€

8.OPERATION WOLF - 9,25€

9.BIONIC COMMANDO - 10€

10.DRAGON NINJA - ??€

11.BART SIMPSON SPACE MUTANTS - 7,5€

12.SHADOW WARRIORS - 6,70€

13.DIGGER THE LEGEND OF THE LOST CITY - ???€

14.GAUNTLET 2 - 5,90€

15.DOUBLE DRAGON 3 - 11,80€

16.TOP GUN SECOND MISSION - 7,5€

17.SNAKES REVENGE - 16€

18.TERMINATOR 2 - 8,40€

The values are estimates of a game in good playable condition. Without manual. Roughly that means 92£ for the games. So it was worth it.

How doesn't the nes work? I might know how to fix it if you give me some info. And the nes is so old that you don't have worry about how much you spent on it, just have fun with it now that you have it :)

Plug in the working power cable which works on the snes turn the power on and it doesnt turn on.

BTW it was £18.51 for the nes exc postage but £26.50 with it and hes offered me a £1.20 refund for the NES.

Plug in the working power cable which works on the snes turn the power on and it doesnt turn on.

BTW it was £18.51 for the nes exc postage but £26.50 with it and hes offered me a £1.20 refund for the NES.

Oh mam a £1.20 for an nes, ausome.

Could you tell me the output voltage of the power cable(you can find it in the black chunk in the middle of the cord), as I'm not sure if they're the same with snes and nes. And I only hav a nes. And if it isn't compatible, see if you can find an adjustable power adapter. They usually have more than one head, and you can adjust the voltage also.

It is compatible with the NES and Snes as it is the one from a NES(patent NES-002) that came for my SNES off ebay.

If you're comfortable opening up the nes, you could try to manually short the power switch to see if the switch itself is broken.

11.BART SIMPSON SPACE MUTANTS - 7,5€

I had that game on the PC, I played it loads and don't think I ever got past the seonnd level, i was only like 5 though :heh:

I had that game on the PC, I played it loads and don't think I ever got past the seonnd level, i was only like 5 though :heh:

Was that the level at the mall? I vaguely remember having to knock off people's purple hats. I could never get past that level either.:hmm:

On-topic: Sounds like a good deal to me. 2 controllers and a lightgun though...am jealous. I would love to have that damn lightgun.

Was that the level at the mall? I vaguely remember having to knock off people's purple hats. I could never get past that level either.:hmm:

I remember that I got to a level that was situated in some amusement park. Although it took me ages to get there. Or was it the other simpsons game...

Sign in to follow this