NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Caris

Someone Make Me a Sig :)

A D.S one wiht my name on the screen or something, not fussed just a DS sorta one please, thank you :)

Caris

That's nice. Also your sig is very good Keit, I've not seen that style used before.

Oh... thanks :yes:

hey you know that you asked, me to make one for you = finished tommorow! I think, if I'm feeling a lot for it I make it today, but first things first, i need to type out something for school or else the teachers can't read and I wanna go badly to next class, but anyway results tommorow! *checks msn adress to be sure*

Could some nice person out there make me a revolution sig possibly maybe if it's not too much bother please? :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Doesn't have to have my name on it but would be nice :)

oh and while were at it could someone make me a sig involving the revolution and a yoyo (to coincide with my name)? thanks

I also need a sig and am crap with programmes like Photoshop or Fireworks (otherwise i'd make one myself).

I'd like it to involve Grit (Advance Wars), either Link or Samus & Shikamaru (Naruto). And have my name (just 'Kurt') in some sort of Nintendo theme font (eg Mr Saturn, Mario, Zelda etcetc)

Thanks^_^

Sign in to follow this