NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Kav

Pandemic on Rev... maybe...

Sub par games, sub par developer.

Quoted for truth.. this is not anything amazing.. I didn't enjoy the train track style gameplay of Full Spectrum Warrior.. to the extent where I played it for an hour and thought screw this.

I was quite excited when I saw it advertised.. but end of the day it was pretty piss poor.

I'll gladly listen to what ideas they have but I wont get the wallet out until I've rented any title that comes out of that studio.. I think they would be more at home on xbox really.

Full spectrum warrior was awful in my opinion, just didnt like playing it. But Star Wars battle front...what a game! Its so addictive, never played it online though, just did split screen which kinda eliminated the point of secrecy.

Star wars battle front would work quite good on revolution, but its nice to see an ever growing developer support for the system.

From that IGN comment it sounds like they're already developing for the Revolution. And remember, Pandemic merged with Bioware not too long ago aswell.

I can't believe there are so many people out there who didn't like Full Spectrum Warrior. Nintendork, if you only played it for an hour, then all you got to play was the tutorial, which in all fairness was annoying. But once that was over, I couldn't stop playing until I'd completed it. Along with Battlefront, this is one of their best games. If you want to pick out a game that was dissappointing, try Destroy all Humans, or Mercenaries. Though, they weren't bad games either, just not as good as FSW. Anyway, I'm glad that there's a possibility of them working on Rev, because I like their games.

They seem to be pretty good actually, though I've never played FSW or Battlefront.

If they bring some serious Light Saber action to Revolution this is fantastic news.

I though full spectrum warroir was ok, i havn't gone back to it after playing the first level, but it does make a change from the normall fps squad based games, which are all to common. Star wars battle front is ok, but is dieing to be played on-line (which of course it can be), off-line it feels more like a add on feature than a full game.

Well I've had the luxury of playing Battlefront online and I have to say... it's AWESOME! What a game, sub-par?! Are you mad?!

Thing is, it would go well with the Rev controller (nunchuck setup) quite well too!

They seem to be pretty good actually, though I've never played FSW or Battlefront.

If they bring some serious Light Saber action to Revolution this is fantastic news.

In the original Battlefront you were just troops taking part in the massive wars you hear about on the films, im not sure if you could have a lightsaber in number 2 though, havent played it.

They are respectable developer. Lets support them and hope that they contribute well to the Revolution. I suppose thats another developer to the ever growing list...

Quoted for truth.. this is not anything amazing.. I didn't enjoy the train track style gameplay of Full Spectrum Warrior.. to the extent where I played it for an hour and thought screw this.

I was quite excited when I saw it advertised.. but end of the day it was pretty piss poor.

I'll gladly listen to what ideas they have but I wont get the wallet out until I've rented any title that comes out of that studio.. I think they would be more at home on xbox really.

You can't judge a game by playing 1 hour. Full Spectrum Warrior wasn't awesome but it was ok. Star Wars the same. It's good news though that a respectfull developer that, makes more "mature" and "casual" games (that in my opinion is what Nintendo trying to show now), is interested on Revolution.

Plus GameCube really had problems with RPG games and Bioware is, well Bioware. Thats says much.

Good that there interested but I probably won't buy any of their games,just need to wait and see

Sign in to follow this