NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Choze

Metal Gear Solid 4. High res Direct feed media.

I so want that to be Snake.

I reckon that robot is made by Hal/Otacon.

That's all I have.

I so want that to be Snake.

I reckon that robot is made by Hal/Otacon.

That's all I have.

Yeah you seem to be right. Seen the trailer but i reckon you should wait for the direct feed version. Much better looking than say Killzone. :D

Oh my...that looks insane all realtime you say eh? May this perhaps single handly give the PS3 merit for purchase in my eyes...oh man i hate sony...i know when i finally get enough money for the ps3 they'll launch a slim line one i'm hoping this game is gonna come out late for the console though like MGS2 so i can save up a bit of dough.

Just saw the trailer at Gametrailers.com It certainy looks very very nice and seems to be a real time engine.

They have finally given him an eye patch as seen by Kurt Russell in Escape from new york, woo. Like the fact he has finally gone old. wonder if his moves have been hampered by his age/bowel control.

Theres obviously something wrong with him. He was coughing pretty bad. Probably due to the smoking no doubt.

He had to inject himself with something. I'm guessing it's some sort of cell aging problem, mainly because he's suppose to age faster than a normal human.

Yes I Did but that was just a trailer for information about the game. It had nothing to actually do with MGS4 story or characters.

Oh you aren't on about the aging >.<

Hmmm it looks rather dull, it looks a step backwards from the more open-ended jungle in Metal Gear 3...

Snake gone old? That means this is one of his last games unless they make more prequels. I can see it now Metal Gear Solid 5 stealthing with snail speed and using your walking stick as a weapon lol.

The game will be open ended. The trailer will explain alot. Also Kojima did say you could do quite afew things.

So which time does the full direct feed trailer trailer come?

Here is a link showing its all realtime. They pause the trailer in places and zoom in/out , rotate , add effects/remove etc. The whole trailer takes place in one spot too otherwise loading would be required.

Just saw the trailer. Looks amazing but I'm still not happy how snake looks. He looks like a complete idiot.

But that doesn't really matter. As long as the game proves to be as good as or BETTER than MGS3, I'm a happy man. :grin:

I'm absolutely loving the new atmosphere, it's almost depressing.

Just saw the trailer. Looks amazing but I'm still not happy how snake looks. He looks like a complete idiot.

All tales told, I get the feeling that this is the angle they're going for. Snake's been declining since the first game, admitting to being an alcohlic and continously smoking. Coupled with his super fast aging and years of warefare, I suppose he's finally taking his toll.

From the other games, I've always got the 'Snake's one bad mutha fucka' feeling, but now I get the 'Snake's one poor guy' feeling. I'm so confused.

Clearly FoxDie has caught up with Snake. This game looks freaking sweeeeeeet cant wait to see what the Pansy Raiden looks like.....Hopefully they will have toughed him up.

Loved Metal Gear Solid and Metal Gear Solid 2. I just hope its nothing like 3. 3 was too annoying with all that healing jargon, it annoyed the pants off me and so did that stupid jungle crap.

I'm unsure about Snake looking old.. its weird its like seeing someone I know after a long time and seeing someone I don't know anymore.. His suit looks stupid too.

May have to get me the George Forman PS3 and Boomerang controller just for this.

Sign in to follow this