NEurope
david.dakota

F Zero GX - Have you unlocked the AX tracks?

Hmm...Is that Petrucci I see on your avatar??

Edit: Actually, it's probably not...

Also, In my opinion, Sega seriously messed up the music for GX, Techno?? WTF? I somehow doubt F-Zero's key demographic is chavs. F-Zero had such cool 80's power metal style guitar riffs and solos, with some awesome drumming to go behind it, but they've just turned Mute City into crap...Fire Field still has a pretty cool guitar track, but nothing really competes with F-Zero X's Mute City...man it's so awesome...

Lol i love the f-zero music. You are right though... the techno stuff is shit, but fire field and lightening are awesome... and so is the unlockable old skool big blue theme! Although i dont rele think chavs are into the techno... they seem more into urban shizzle... encourages their knife crimes

I've loved the music in all F zero games so far. GX had a great soundtrack, imo.

Well, GX's soundtrack was a typical videogame soundtrack, but F-Zero X's live guitar versions were so much better, you could listen to them outside the game and they stand up on their own as individual compositions, and that's the sign of all good videogame music, such as the soundtracks from FF7, Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross etc, they all have brilliant music thats a pleasure to listen to even when not playing the game. I personally don't consider techno to be music so I was pretty disappointed with F-Zero GX's soundtrack as compared to F-Zero X's. Of course, it is a much better game overall though, but I can't help but feel a little cheated...

To be fair i dont care much for music... except in games like final fantasy (amazing music) where it was needed to create the right atmosphere during those long text sequences.

Anyway screw the music, f-zero gx is an amazing gam, seriously better than mario kart dd, which was the alternative at the time.

I'm not that big a fan of Mario kart on any platform. The DS one is quite fun online though...Im sucky at mario kart, its the one game i utterly blow at.

Lol its not even worth getting good at mario kart... you'll be in the lead for the whole race... and then you'll get red shelled, lightening'd and finally blue shelled.... and come 4th. At least f-zero is a test of skill.

Yep, totally agree with you there, Only racing games I ever really liked are Burnout 2 and F-Zero. Excite Truck looks immense though, cant wait for that.