NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ashley

PS3 Launch Details Tomorrow?

Im doubtful (im also cynical, they could be related) but seems like the talk of the town (the town being t'internet) is that the PS3 launch details could be released tomorrow during a conference in Tokyo.

Its just speculation at the moment but there is an event taking place in Tokyo tomorrow in regards to the PS3 which was originally only for games developers, but now journalists have been invited too.

More info here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4805788.stm

Im not good with the time clocks but tomorrow in Tokyo, say round midday (doesn't give a time) will be late tomorrow here right? We're ahead of Japan aren't we? Or are we behind, can never remember.

I'll check before I go to work, which will be around 10-11am sometime.

Um actually as we don't know the time it could be anytime during the day, as it could take place at 6pm Tokyo Time (doubtful though).

According to the newly released Gamereactor magazine (Big norwegian indipendent gameing magazine) PS3 will be released in Europe this september. US and Japan som months before...

Those silly Norwegian monkeys.

I believe its the 11th November Worldwide -there producing 1 million units per month.

Also on an interesting side note there making an eyetoy game for the PSP

The only thing that interested me was the release date. I care not for all this mumbo jumbo about harddrives and blu-ray all I want to do is play games!!! Also they didnt say anything about the price but many are saying that it will be a minimum of $425!!!

The only thing that interested me was the release date. I care not for all this mumbo jumbo about harddrives and blu-ray all I want to do is play games!!! Also they didnt say anything about the price but many are saying that it will be a minimum of $425!!!

We were discussing it at work and we came to the conclusion its gonna be a minimum of £350, with all the crap they're shoving in just so they can say "look how much crap we have!"

According to the newly released Gamereactor magazine (Big norwegian indipendent gameing magazine) PS3 will be released in Europe this september. US and Japan som months before...

Those silly Norwegian monkeys.

Well I'll be damned.. they where nearly right.

Sign in to follow this