NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
theguyfromspark

Windows Live Messenger Beta Invites

I've got 19 invites available to whoever would live to use the beta messenger. I don't personally like it but it's always nice to try out the latest thing!

If you want one, please PM me and i'll send out the invite when i get home tonight.

Remember, if anyone else uses the PC for messenger, they will have to be registered to use the beta too or they won't be able to use messenger at all (without messing about anyway).

EDIT: I forgot to mention, when you PM me, please give me the email address you use to sign into msn messenger or i can't invite you. Sorry for the confusion

my mum uses this pc too, i'll wait for the full version, or public BETA. Shame because i really liked it aswell.

By the way, i have 25 invites.

They've signed me up for Windows Live Mail! i'm currently ennoying windows live mail at the moment and i am likiung it.

I've yet to find anyone who actually likes Windows Live Messenger. It looks really crap, I had it for 5 minutes before reverting back to msn 7.whatever the hell is is now.

i got an invite for this, i might install it later, but im not hoping for anything after whats said above

marilyn-ichat.jpg

Does it compare? No.

Simple unbloated software that is responsive is the future.. This MSN looks as shit as they all have since MSN 5.0.

marilyn-ichat.jpg

Does it compare? No.

Simple unbloated software that is responsive is the future.. This MSN looks as shit as they all have since MSN 5.0.

that looks like the worst conversation ever

Is that some new apple/itunes themed messenger?

I've got 19 invites available to whoever would live to use the beta messenger. I don't personally like it but it's always nice to try out the latest thing!

If you want one, please PM me and i'll send out the invite when i get home tonight.

Remember, if anyone else uses the PC for messenger, they will have to be registered to use the beta too or they won't be able to use messenger at all (without messing about anyway).

i sent you a PM mate

I have Windows Live Mail Beta... its pretty cool, very Outlook but with a gazillion ads.

I forgot to mention, when you PM me, please give me the email address you use to sign into msn messenger or i can't invite you. Sorry for the confusion

Am I the only person who likes MSN 8.0.0566? The previous version was fugly but the latest build is loads better, although of course IRC is still by far my favourite method of communication.

the windows live email doesnt work for me, i click the 'join here' button, a new window opens, nothing loads :s

SI there a way you can isntall on just your user account, so that when my mum logs into her account (on the pc, not on msn) she still gets 7.5?

I want WLM back, i really liked it and skins just aren't the same.

SI there a way you can isntall on just your user account, so that when my mum logs into her account (on the pc, not on msn) she still gets 7.5?

I want WLM back, i really liked it and skins just aren't the same.

PM me both you and your mum's login email and i'll invite you both, then install the beta and everyone is happy

Sign in to follow this