NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
theguyfromspark

Important Breast Information!!

The CG breasts were rather disgusting, i just saw the word "breast" in the title and had to look though

As soon as I clicked on the link my dad walked into the room, I'll try again later :heh:

Can't beat this story: In Sociology we were watching some weird 70s sex survey thing and on the sreen there was some bare breasts and the word "ORGASM" in large text at the bottom and someone walked in late to the lesson and said "What the hell have I missed?"

In my bro's lecture two chinese girls walked in five minutes late. The lecturer said "Where have you bin? You've just missed the best 5 minutes of you're life. But then again maybe you've just had the best 5 minutes of your life."

For the purpose of the MMORPG geeks... PWN4G3!!!

Anyway back on topic.

Real models in short looped video clips would've improved that site immensely.

hehe i have no idea about cup sizes so it was funny choseing random ones and not knowing the outcomes

especially choosing the full level of acitivity :p

Quickly! We must stop this "Shock Absorber" from ever hitting the market.

Men throughout the world are depending on us.

The FF-G cups had surprisingly small nipples, unlike the usual 'biscuits' for boobs that massive.

Too bad they are CG... Would've been a lot more interesting if they were real :P Bad thing though, like Calibur said, we've GOT to stop this, it's unfair for us!

Admit it, who put on FF/G size breasts and the most vigorous exercise.. :D

... then again, I could never quite understand the fascination over large breasts (yes, even after playing with them). According to the "media impression", supposedly I'm the only man on the planet who thinks Jordan's breasts are disgusting. What is it about large breasts, a Hollywood effect?

Not too big, not too small, is my theory. C sounds about right. :yay: I would even encourage many women in the UK to have a breast reduction surgery. Now, that's new :indeed:

Admit it, who put on FF/G size breasts and the most vigorous exercise.. :D

me...:red:

Fuck breasts (not literally). What about us poor men and our BALL BOUNCE? That's where the real man pain lies.

... then again, I could never quite understand the fascination over large breasts (yes, even after playing with them). According to the "media impression", supposedly I'm the only man on the planet who thinks Jordan's breasts are disgusting. What is it about large breasts, a Hollywood effect?

Not too big, not too small, is my theory. C sounds about right. :yay: I would even encourage many women in the UK to have a breast reduction surgery. Now, that's new :indeed:

Actually i have heard about some studies that said that it's in our genes. Apparently the early man judged his woman by breast size. The bigger the breasts, the better she could feed the baby. Or at least something like that.

i also prefer c cup breasts any bigger and u get smothered and can't breathe

Smothered by breasts, what a way to go...

i would have to say that a C cup is the way forward....but thats only because thats what im used to.

I don't like big breats like Jordans eother C/D would suit me fine,but we must stop this!

Sign in to follow this