NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy3000

BGE 2 maybe?!?

This report off a french site says its coming to all next gen machines including revolution =)

http://www.jeuxpo.com/afficher_news-1257.html

Babelfish (crap) translation: The abrupt end of Beyond Good & Evil could not remain without continuation. After all, the project of Michel Ancel, producer at Ubi and lately promoted knight of arts and letters, was a trilogy at the base. A few months ago, the préproduction of the play had begun, one knows some from now on a little more. BGE 2 will take again a gameplay near to the first episode, but this time we will be able to travel towards various planets, and the return will be done on the consoles news generation (of which Nintendo Revolution). What to give again the smile with Jade. At when the exit then? Not before the re-entry 2007...

Not bad; top quality games for the rev then!

'et le retour se fera sur les consoles nouvelle génération (dont la Nintendo Revolution)'

and the return will take place on the new generation consoles (of which nintendo revolution <is>)

I enjoyed Beyond Good & Evil. The story and atmosphere the game had were unique. Too bad the game was way too short, but hey, can't go wrong 15 euros :smile:

I'd like to see Jade's martial arts stick work with the FHC, the Revolution support would be fantastic.

God i have been waiting for this day to come... Beyond Good & Evil is right up there in my top ten games this gen!

The only real fault the first one had was how short it was... but it was still a classic!

Hmm this was reported a while ago for GameCube, we reported (namely me) it and IGN got all bitchy and flamey and critised the site t'hell. Good times...

Cool, the ending really demands a sequel and travelling to various planets sounds really good, although I hope it's not so much sneaking past guards and then killing them again. This became quite annoying.

But I must say I didn't expect a sequel because from what I know it sold pretty poor - was overlooked.

Consider me sold on this one. Beyond Good & Evil is definitely one of the forgotten gems of this generation.

The game was only too short for people who don't have anything to do besides playing games, IMHO.

Id buy it... I have the first and its very enjoyable... Ive yet to complete it though, Ive not been bothered going in search of pearls to buy whatever the last thing is I need to buy for upgradage. Id have to do it before any sequel but...

Ive yet to complete it though, Ive not been bothered going in search of pearls to buy whatever the last thing is I need to buy for upgradage.

I also thought the pearl searching thing would be annoying but if you have the baracuda there's place where you get enough to buy that space drive thingy (you don't need to collect all pearls).

Sign in to follow this